Saturday, May 25, 2024

Day 408- Work as survival

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into anxiety about going to work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create anxiety around generating money for myself to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put extreme pressure on myself to the point of abuse to force myself to behave and fall in line with the system of survival as money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to threaten myself that if I do not keep pushing myself to survive and make money from work that all of my life and exsistence is going to collapse and be far worse the pressures I am placing myself under to succeed. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be direct with my relation to money as survival that I do require generating money to survive in this system so that is where I must consider in directing my actions but that to put the pressures of anxiety and stress and fear upon myself is where the abuse of my body begins.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist work as resisting that I must put effort into making money to be able to eat and have a home and exsist without illness and disease from being homeless. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to conquer work to master my work so that I have mastered life as so I can form balance between work and life outside of generating money from work. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowd myself to let my work define and control me instead of defining who I am and what my purpose and reason is witihn the work I do, who I am within the time and money I gain from the work I do. 

When and as I see myself going into anxiety over having to continously work every week to generate money for survival, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I can redefine who I am within the work I do, and within the time and money I gain from my work, 

Thus, I commit myself to utilize the time and money I make form my work to create a world that is best by wasting no money or no time I gain from my work and devoting the spare money and time I have into the enhancement and enrichment of others to change themselves and the world to support all others to walk their process so that all can come together to change who we are as the money survival work system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment