Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Day 410 - Isolation

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to walk suffering as consequences due to isolating and not working and communicating with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not create and stand with huge groups of as many people possible living the same principles and agreement to become what's best for life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on myself as a point of experience as what I experience validating only my own experience and not working with everyone as their expression all united.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get lost due to trying to take everything on alone as my ego believing of myself to have value and worth in my individuality yet not sharing it with others to support them and myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to isolate and stand alone so I can focus just on my own feelings and experience and not live and create together to change things for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish in isolating and causing suffering for myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand in the potential I see as working together with others forever to commit for the rest of my life to never isolate and always share and always walk alone but together. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the very things I am trying to hide away from others seeing worse due to needing to share things and for them to be seen so I can cross reference and sort things out with more power as with more people. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret seeing how much more I could have done if I had not isolated so much in my life but had recognized the need to stand together as much as possible sooner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to isolate because I did not actually want a solution to the abuse on earth for all but only wanted a solution for myself for my own self interest therefore guanteeing that I could never succeed alone because to have succeeded alone for me would have been coming at the cost of all of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to isolate and not walk together and share in groups due to my own self interest. 

When and as I see myself not moving due to isolation, I stop, I breathe, I realize that isolation will always lead to stagnation and not actually moving because it is inherently selfish when there are so many people and so many instances of support for myself and others when i actually show up and show myself and participate as an equal, thus, I commit myself to always stand with a group to share and talk and communicate myself as much as possible to not remain isolated and stuck due to the refusal to see myself and treat myself and others as equals as the obvious outflow would then be to share and speak and cross reference with others as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment