Sunday, June 9, 2024

Day 413 - Limited and defined by health

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself in a cycle of health.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a personality of who I am and what I do based on how healthy I am feeling or not feeling that day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my health and use my health as apoint of total and absolute control where I am not standing and directing myself in each breath by my health holds the ultimate power and ultimate decision of if I move myself or if I refrain and hold back and hide awaiting my health to resolve itself that day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create health as my god.

I forgive myself that  I Have accepted and allowed myself to place myself in separation to my health not living the word health here but creating health in separation as if my body is separate from me and needs external drugs or stimulus for it to move itself as a separate beast than I.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for my health where I am not living the word health in each moment always moving myself as the words I am and live and embody but make health as a word and concept seen in my physical as my god as separate from me where it's movement dictates me where I am not taking responsibility for health as who I am.

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for who I am as health as here in each moment as each breath not separate and not a force outside of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create health problems for myself as I have not been living here in the physical in reality and so not breath by breath seeing the accumulation of what I have been creating in my reality in the physical but onlyseeing my mind movement and my energy movement and saying to myself that is what matters and that is the goal and that is who I am and so losing my will and strength and power as my health of myself as the flesh here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise who I am as health of my flesh and my body for health of my mind allowing my mind and the swirls and spinning and flashing of energy to take importance over me here in the flesh living and breathing and creating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sell my body off to the mind giving away my flesh and resources here in the physical to generate waves of energy to wash away me as substance and create nothing of value in return living in total delusion and total illusion unable to see and operate clearly here as life.

When and as I see myself disempowering myself as not moving myself due to my health, I stop, I breathe, I realize in total certainty I created my health issues and created hell in the flesh due to being deluded and delusional and feeing into my own illusions of process and reality and life to serve only myself to keep myself unable to move stuck in energy stuck in waves of mind impulse while my body was always the real pulse allowing me to learn from consequences, thus, I commit myself to stand equal with my body and suffer here as and equal with my body to stand from the point of health less and to create health from the bottom up in each breath.

I commit myself to direct myself to my ultimate potential despite the pain and suffering I have created for my body as health issues due to living in illusion and delusion unable to live the will needed and required to actually operate fully present and here in the physical flesh my entire life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment