Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 221- Decisions


Investigate Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret making decisions based on feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I cannot make good decisions for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the consequences of bad decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for decisions that haunt me as I realize sometimes you have to make a decision even when you don't know what will happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being in a position where I'm out of my comfort zone and having to make decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be burdened by my decisions because I don't want to be wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take self responsibility for the wrong decisions I've made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry that it wasn't fair I had to make a decision that was beyond what I felt I was capable of making.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate decisions from being part of my self creative process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand equal to decisions as what creates through making decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making decisions that could put me in danger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear putting myself in danger when fear does not change the fact that some decisions have no clear answer, and some decisions aren't fair.

When and as I see myself being angry that some decisions I have to make aren't fair to me, I stop, I breathe, I realize that thinking about decisions apposed to living them is just a matter of breathing, thusly, i commit myself to breathe through my relationship to decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cycle decisions in my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cycle decisions in my head as I realize that this doesn't give me answers I can actually apply.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cycle feelings in relationship to my decisions so that I can make decisions based on how I feel.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be powerless in relationship to making decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not strong enough to make responsibility for my decisions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make decisions out of greed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what if will take to make decisions not based on self interest.

When and as I see myself fearing making decisions in self interest, I stop, I breathe, I realize that it takes time to change, thusly, I commit myself to be patient with myself when faced with decisions, so I don't rush into decisions which I would regret.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the decision of who I'm going to be within myself in each moment be made automatically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how I make decisions that have been set up for me to make within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that everything within myself is just a programmed decision, where I can hardly see what is left of me as a living being that's decisions
are not premade.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving into the predecided fate of humanity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by the decisions I've made in my life that have created me before I had the power and knowledge to change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making the same decisions as I have in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold my ability to make decisions against me based on the past decisions I've made.

When and as I see myself fearing how everything within me is based on decisions I've made a long time ago, I stop, I breathe, I realize I as a being continue to relive the past decisions I've made into the present, until I do something about it, thusly, I commit myself to stop comparing my current decisions to the decisions I've made in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself within my decision making abilities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to control the decisions I make through trying to predict all the different scenarios that could come from a decision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to let go of pointless predictions and give myself the strength to act in the moment, and make the best decision in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let selfishness cloud my decision making.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear decisions catching me off guard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to make decisions based off of instinct.

When and as I see myself not trusting myself to make decisions when they come up in the moment, I stop, I breathe, I realize decisions can't catch me off guard unless they've already been made in my mind, thusly, I commit myself to make real living decisions that don't require me to think about what I'll do when it's time to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment