Saturday, November 12, 2016

Day 271- word consistency


Investigate desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept inconsisten
cy because I have other things to deal with so I let some things slide and only remain consistent in certain parts of my life.

I forgive myself that o have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not ready to be stable in all ways of my life, where I don't have to become instantly stable and consistent in everything I just need to work towards living that word the best I can.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start smoking cigarettes immidetely after telling myself I'm quitting for good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drink energy drinks after I saw they weren't good for me and said I'd quit but decided i had other things to worry about then being consistent about energy drinks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not remain consistent in my schedule where I blow off things I have scheduled when I'm tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself to be consistent for myself where I'm always trying to step things up within my process but can't even handle the simple real world tasks that I give to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how my external inconsistency is equal to my internal inconsistency where it's like my outside os reflecting my inside where I feel inconsistent I can't find a consistent post to do re CT myself within each breathe just as I can't consistently act out the real world things I am supposed to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consistently not wake up at the right time when I'm supposed to be waking up at a certain time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do things for as long as I'm supposed to when I'm supposed to be studying and I don't do it as long as I'm supposed to where im not consistent with my plans.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel victimized by not being able to be consistent where I'm able to I just don't want to face the resistance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist consistency where I like things to br consistent, I like to be able to rely on myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be inconsistent because no one can make me be consistent in my actions so I just do whatever I can get away with despite the consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define consistency as restrictive where I defined consistency as preventing me from freely doing as I please, and now that I'd like to be consistent I have already programmed myself a certain way in relationship to consistency as where the resistance now comes from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge consistency because I did not want to accept that I'm putting myself at a disposition in not being consistent where I want to see myself as being so great that i can do things as I please wherever I want and can still succeed, where that could be true that I can succeed doing things whenever I feel like it, but it's simply practical and realistic to be consistent, where I do things when I plan to, I have schedules, I put myself then in a position where I can rely on myself and can then build myself from that platform of consistency.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as beyond dicipline like I can figure things out without dicipline without a schedule without principles.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be arrogant where all that mattered was that I saw consistently as being best, but have always tired to prove a point that I don't have to be my best for whatever reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use all or nothing as an excuse where either I'm totally consistent all in, or am totally not consistent, where of course I have to strive to be constent and won't be consistent all at once, I just have to push myself in that direction and keep trying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect to be consistent all at once in my living where I'm not giving myself the time to work towards my goals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define consistent as restrictive where what if i don't feel like or want to do things at a certain time and a certain way, where sometimes things come up, and you have to adapt, but it's the normal days where nothing is coming up, where id like to be consistent, to prove that I'll stick out my plans, my schedule, do things the way im supposed to even if I don't feel like it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be consistent when I don't feel like it, where the only way I'm consistent is consistently doing what I feel like without any discretion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself a consistent life to fall back on, where I can trust myself to do what I need to, where I might do something once and never follow through.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say ill do a commitment, like I said with smoking or monsters, where I then feel good and accomplished, and will quit for a week, or just a day, and then immidetely return to the same pattern, where it feels good to say and state this is who im going to be, this is the life I now live, when it comes to the hard part, I never really cared to quit, I just wanted to have that moment of making that statement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make decisions, and make commitments without any effort or intention to totally commit where I then have no consistent point I can rely on to trust myself to take action in any way.

When and as I see myself facing the resistance of remaining consistent within my actions, I stop, I breathe, I realize that it's worth it, where giving into tiredness when I have things to do feels like it is worth it, but I know ir isn't, while getting ip and doing what I'm supposed to even if im tired doesn't feel like it is with it, but it is, thus, when I see myself not feeling like being constant in my plans and schedule I remember that acting on my feelings speaks for itself where there is no chance that things will work in my favor, but if I just try to be consistent as I can even if I don't feel like it then it will always work in my favor where im doing what ks best.

I redefine consistent as being able to rely on myself to do things a certain way, where consistent means that things are done in a way which can be relied on because things have been done a certain way do many times that it has become naturally nature.

I commit myself to live the word consistent by every day pushing myself to stick things out, to stick out my plans, my schedule so that then having done words like stability, and excuse and schedule, and now consistency I gain a very good arsenal or words to help me do all my tasks for each day, to get my writing and speaking self forgiveness done, homework, whatever else I have to do that day, so that I can lay down at the end of the day, knowing that I'm working towards something.

No comments:

Post a Comment