Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day 351- control

Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myseld to convince myself I have too much to sort out, out of fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I have too much to sort out based on a reaction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go from thinking I have everything sorted out to thinking I've got nothing sorted out based on fear reacrions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to feel like I am in total control of everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I've lost control to manage Everything when I go into an negative emotional state.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that I'll regain my sense of control over everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get arragant that I've got everything figured out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what will happen if I don't regain my sense of control over everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my external world is controlled by my internal world.

I commit myself to breathe when I feel out of control.

I commit myself to breathe when I feel in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment