Sunday, February 28, 2021

Day 367- Wasting an oppritunity

I had a great opportunity and I've wasted that potential


I let my thoughts guide me, and didn't stop to question what is best?


Now I'm stuck in a position that is very hard to work my way out of, and now I'm in a state of regret, regretting what I lost and what I traded it for.


I now desperately look over what others are writing and what others are doing wishing I'd paid more attention sooner.


I should not have let my thoughts carry me away to my own demise.


I should have stood my ground and stuck with what was clearly best for me in my life


I cannot take back my actions now, I've disrupted the flow and all of the effort I put into building up my life, to be right on the  brink of a break through, and instead turned my life into a massive break down.


Saving names and details, there were people I should have listened to and spoken to, but again stayed in my bubble of thought's and let those thoughts become my twisted situation.


I see the people making real moves and making real difference and struggle to see how I will ever match those people now after having made my decisions which affected my lively hood and my income.


I am at my rock bottom, and all the dwelling over it in the world cannot change and fix my choices I've acted on as my thoughts I let become my new reality.


Techno Tutor is the best thing I've seen come through into this world, and anyone who has a chance to work with these tools needs to stick it out and don't back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment