Monday, October 31, 2016

Day 263- sounding out self forgiveness for tiredness


Investigate desteni.org

I feel tired, why do I feel so tired?

What's making me feel tired?

I will try to sound it out slowly in self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be tired where it's all too hard for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be tired where I don't think I can make it any longer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize my strength to push forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry that I have dealt with this point of feeling defeated before and yet I still have to keep going deeper into it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I've never faced my tiredness and the feeling like I won't make it with such clarity ever before where I have so little else on my mind that I'm able to totally focus on my tiredness as the constant feeling of having to fight uphill just to keep going another day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear loosing my opprituinuty of clarity to face my tiredness and the feeling of not making it any further where I fear something will come up and my opprituinuty will be lost.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not utilize the quiet clarity to push forward and face the deep seated point of feeling too tired to keep going too tired to snap out of my own tiredness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the experience
of tiredness bring too deep within me to be able to shake it out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the tiredness catch up to me instead of pushing through it and redefining myself in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that no matter how i approach things I'm always going to fall into the state of great tiredness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let tiredness sweep over me where I can't stand up from my tiredness and change mysekf to not be tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself out of my tiredness where I don't believe that I'm string enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I don't have the potential to step out of my tiredness and will have to endure it longer before I can figure out how to resolve it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not let go of the tiredness and let my body correct it where I don't trust myself as my body to correct my tiredness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel the tiredness weighing on me is too much for me to carry and step out of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself get caught up in tiredness where I know I'm strong enough to step out of the tiredness and to stop being tired all the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear im not string enough to face each day without feeling crippled by tiredness and feeling like I can't keep going.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not let go of my tiredness where I don't know how to consciencely stop the tiredness and step out of it where I'm sure it's physically possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear stepping out of tiredness as being beyond what I am limited to as a person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysekf to limit myself to not being able to step out of tiredness where I see myself as being limited to tiredness where I can't realize myself as being strong enough as who I am to step out of this constant feeling of being too tired to keep going.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am the one dragging myself through each day tired and not feeling like I can make it any longer because I am looking at it from logic where it wouldn't make logical sense to let myself be misrable and tired if I didn't have to, but nothing on earth makes logical sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let not being able to see how or why im making myself so tired distract me from correcting the tiredness where I'm not accepting that I can be more then tired when I don't see that I'm making myself tired.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not step out of my tiredness where I see it as easy in my mind to just stop being tired where I don't see what I'm actually up against in each moment and each breathe having to constantly reassert myself to stop being tired and express myself in a better way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to default on tiredness where I'm not asserting myself in my living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myseld to express myself as tiredness where I don't want to be more then my mind as tiredness because I'm comfortable talking back on tiredness even though it drags me down snd makes things very hard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be comfortable being in a state of misrey as toredness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy being tired where I don't have to push myself because it's all too hard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not step out of tiredness because it would be hard work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to supress my potential to step it of tiredness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear digging into myself and figuring out how to step out of my tiredness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not embrace self responsibility for how tired I feel all the time where I'm not realizing I'm responsible for feeling tired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear tiredness finding a way to catch up to me again and inky temporarily alleviating the constant tiredness I feel for just a little while.

When and as I see myself feeling tired like I can't push through, I stop, I breathe, I realize I can push through toredness and i can step out of tiredness I just have to keep at it constantly , thus, I commit myself to constantly step out of my tiredness by putting myself in a position where I am directing myself in each breathe and not letting tiredness catch up to me.

I commit myself to notice when I become tired and not able to direct myself within my day where if I am tired right before. Bed that is OK because that's not snpvlrm as mic hbrvsude I'm going to sleep anyways, but if I'm tied throughout my day then it's s problem and I need to notice what is making me tire through my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment