Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day 338- one stupid solution




Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate having only one solution as self forgivenss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel pathetic having only one solution as self forgivness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate droning on in self forgivness all the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear seeming obnoxious repeating self forgviness all the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame other people for not understanding that I've eliminated all other possibilities in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I'm overlooking soemthing in self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being wrong about self forgivness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bother having opinions about self forgivness when I don't have any other options anyways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to decieve myself into thinking there is other options when that's a waste of my time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge repeating self forgivness endlessly as being making me an idiot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like an idiot when I tried to walk my process without self forgivness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as an idiot for not being able to think up something like self forgivness on my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like an idiot when self forgviness is the only thing that makes the discomfort go away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when self forgviness is the only way I know how to heal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like an idiot when I have no other way to support myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using self forgivness as a crutch where I have nothing else if I want to live a life of any substance.

When and as I see myself feeling like an idiot for using self forgivness all the time and seeming stupid, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I have no choice if I want to have any quality of my life for me and other's, thus, I commit myself to stop being egotistical about how stupid the situation I'm in is and just keep sticking to the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment