Thursday, April 20, 2017

Day 339- Pooh



Desteni.Org

The truth is in the pooding.

It's to me the secret.

I just can see it, poo is inside it's not me, but I hold it always.

It's something I create.

The secret is to walk with poo breathe by breathe.

I must stop fighting the poo.

If I can balance poo and breathe I can become my utmost potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate always being at odds with the poo.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame everything on poo.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsability for the poo inside of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate being stuck guided by poo.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to accept that the poo is in me and I must deal with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my process because it revolves around poo and not all the pretty pictures in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry that poo has the final say about my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on poo instead of on breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on poo instead of on breathe becuse breathe happens constantly poo happens occasionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to short cut my way to poo.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate breathe because it's something that is constantly putting the ball in my court.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate that breathe won't work with me if I don't forgive myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind get in the way of the negotiations between me breatheing and pooping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate how fucked up the coordination between poo and breathe in my living got because I let my life fall apart based on choices.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that this misalignment in me is based on what I accepted and allowed myself to create through my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create in me a mind that doesn't take poo and breathe into consideration.

When and as I see myself fearing the twisted mind I've created that does not support me with poo and breathe, I stop, I breathe, I realize that poo and breathing are my references points for my life and I have supressed them both as I have supressed my whole life through fear, thus, I commit myself to live to create balance between breathe and poo.

I commit myself to forgive until I can balance poo and breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment