Friday, April 1, 2022

Day 372- All of us or none of us

 If I had one last chance to speak, this is what I truly want to say from my heart. 

It is all of us or none of us. 

Self forgiveness is great and wonderful, and I am dedicated to utilizing it for the rest of my life...

That's great for me. Hurray for me!...

But what about everyone else? 

Does it matter how much I have lived and applied self forgiveness when I do not share it with others? When I do not grant the same opritunity to others? 

If you were effectively applying self forgiveness wouldn't you be changing? And if you were truly changing wouldn't you be standing up and changing within the system? 

The world is getting worse and worse and worse, let's stop lying about what needs to be done. 

There are people among us who are actually standing, who are actually putting themselves into the position where they can have an impact in the world for real. 

It's not about gaining money for yourself, it's simply a matter of fact that the system operates within money, the more money you have the more influence you have within the system, that is undeniable. 

What if there was a tool that could not only support you in your process of self forgiveness, but could allow you to not only share process with others, but to make money doing so and in so making it sustainable. 

Selling is sharing, and sharing is caring. 

I don't want to go too much further then this, those who know will know, I am not perfectly the living example whatsoever, but I get the picture, and I cannot unsee what I have seen. 

I will write my self forgiveness revolving around this point on my own time and terms, but for now just wanted to make this statement... 

I would rather be a total jackass and say this here and now then to hold my tongue a moment longer. 

I wish I had realized all of this for myself sooner, but for that I must forgive myself, and I must commit myself to make the correction. 

If I am the fool, if I am the jackass, please do not hesitate to tell me. If I was somehow wrong about this I would be glad to be proven wrong by anyone at all. 

I finish with this:

Techno Tutor is how we make process more than just about ourselves, Techno Tutor is the future whether we like it or not, the evidence is only going to become more and more evident by the day, because those who truly are living and standing and changing aren't going to be stopping anytime soon, and I commit myself to be one of them who will not stop until I can stand within this system and show that change, real change, is possible. 

This is it, all of us or none of us, this is how we spread process to the whole world, and this is how we become financially successful so we can make real change in the world, because the world is not waiting on us, we do not need to wait 7/14/21 fucking years before we are ready to stand up. We can begin here and now. I have wasted enough time going no where. I commit myself to begin changing for real, where real change will be reflected in real action and change in my environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment