Thursday, June 2, 2022

Day 391- Job and body pain

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel worried that my body will become overwhelmed with work.

I forgive myself that I avve accepted and allowed myself to fear my body not being able to stay strong for me to do the physical work I need to do to make money.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not focus on my self care to support me to do the work I need to do to provitde for myself and achieve my goals. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body by not being in a heqlthy caring rleaitonhsip with my boyd. 

I forgive myself mysefl that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body by not checking in with my body and getting in touch with my body and what it needs to succeed. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be evil in relationship to my body causing my body to suffer and be abused by my mind which I have crated and enforded onto the flesh. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself in a position where I must abuse my body to work and to make money through abusing my bflesh whcih is inivitable. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I am abusing my body and my flesh no matter what I do in each moment I am in a constant state of self abuse. 

I commit myself to keep pushing myself to do the work I need to do to make the money I need to support myself and to achieve my goals regardless of how my body suffer as I realize I must spend time and application to correct and suport my relationship to my obdy to make things better. 

I commit myself to take better care of my self and my body moving foreard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment