Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Day 390- Sacrifice

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that I need go sacrifice anything to be the best version of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny myself what I want which is go be the best version of kysmyself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I get to be exactly what I want which is who I am which is to do what is best of rall of life together one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that self forfciness has given me the edge on anyone at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that Techno Tutor has given me the edge on anyone at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that knowledge and information has gicne me then edge on anyone at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be humbled yo get to give my life as the sacrifice to what is best for all in each breath in each moment to build a life that will be eternal for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel intimidated by my uncertainty and uncaring over the nature of reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be inspired by seeing that there us no viliian outside of myself and who I am as original sin in the flesh.

I commit myself tosacrifixe myself as life here in each breath to give my life go all as one and equal as seeing who I am as original sin and who I must be as the correction thereof.

I commit myself to begin my life anew. 

I commit myself toforgice myself not because others are bad or evil or wrong, but to see who u truly am as what is best for all life as one and equal where the only enemy is the separation as can be seen within the mind itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment