Friday, April 7, 2023

Day 393- Process to me

 This is how I understand process. For me.

I use the tools of process, some are everyday things, and some are on a different regularity. 

SF, reading the blogs, exercise, as well using TT are daily things.

Cross referencing with others, doing pitches and sales for TT can be a more so thing done on intervals not always something you can reliably do everyday per say. 

These are the things that are the best things I can do to support me to be my best self. 

I want to be my best self because that is what's best for me, so that's just redundant. 

Therefore process is to become my best self, by making the best decision to do the best things each day, as well as other things that are more so long term not necessarily daily, because that's what best for me and everyone so is just obvious. 

So free choice is bullshit self interest because there is no choice if you see what is best and chose not to do it that's not a choice just fucking yourself and others and making life worse for everyone. 

...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish by living out free choice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be self honest that in any moment I can see and realize what is best for all parties involved on earth and can move myself to do the thing that is best such as me walking my process each day. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be evil by believing and acting on apparent free choice. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that if I have the freedom to chose anything other than the best thing for myself and all others and chose that thing then I am fucked up. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having free choice because I am evil. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have the choice to abuse life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value choice over caring for the life that has been given to me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider how judgement can only exist where freedom of choice exist where if each individual is acting on what they see as best and each is living that way than there is no point to judge in anyone because all are living and expressing in total perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being a mindless slave robot if I give up my free choice where the opposite has actually proven to be true. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not set myself free by giving up my ability to chose anything than what I see as best and acting on it every day developing what I understand to be best and defining it more and more clearly every day. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not make my life more fun by giving myself the best life which would inherintly be the most fun life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry at myself for abusing life by giving myself free choice. 

When and as I see myself fearing to give up free choice, I stop, I breathe, I realize that nothing but evil, selfishness, and spite towards life has been created by free choice, so there is no reason to believe that free choice is valid or real or justifiable, thus, I commit myself to in each moment do what I see is best for all of life as one and equal... 

I commit myself to walk my process each day because I see how that is best for all life. 

I commit myself to support my partner and our baby to walk their process each day because I see how that is best for all life. 

I commit myself to support others to begin their process because I can see how that is best for all life. 

I commit myself to not waste time playing video games or watching televistion or youtube shows that are just for entertainment for myself when I am bored because I see that's not what is best for all life. 

I commit myself to stop what I am doing to support another when they are in need of support in a moment because I see that is best for all life. 

I commit myself to not tolerate me being a work slave working everyday without creating Oppurtunites for me to grow a business that can alleviate that pain and suffering and taking up all my time because I can see how being too lazy to grow a business such as Techno Tutor is not best for all life, where creating a business like Techno Tutor is best for all life. 

ect...

That was a very easy summary of what process is, and is very easy to understand and comprehend. 

I realize how much I have made process very complicated and confusing by making it all just mental bullshit.

When I can just physically lay it all out here it is so simple, and yet I still could go into hours and hours of more specific detail if needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment