Friday, August 4, 2017

Day 345- Redefine Firm

Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be firm with stopping my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just hope that if I don't feed into my mind that it will just go away like it's a hungry animal seperate from me needing to be firm to stop that part of me of my mind that nags me with reactions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the responsability of being frim with my mind to stop it and assert myself here in breathing in being physical working with what is relevant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having it in me to be firm with my thoughts and my reactions like 'I can't help that sometimes I just react to things or have things on my mind'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let thoughts and noises in my head which I do not want to be there to linger as if 'I'm breathing and nothing is changing so there's nothing I can do', when I can be firm, put a little effort into it, make some noise of my own, breathe, be firm, me my expression I'm being firm I'm not having this I don't have to put up with this, this is me a part of me and I don't have to take this from myself essensially.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing myself as being frim with my mind where I realize I do still enjoy the comfort of certain parts of my mind which I always could have been more firm with if I had choosen to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be firm with myself in what I accept and allow, where 'I hope whatever I'm accepting and allowing in my words and deeds is all sorted out', instead of being firm and being firm with myself what I"m accepting and allowing and to stand by that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be firm with who I am, where this is who I am in this moment and I'm not going to let my seperation define who I am in writing in this moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be firm in my breathing to support me as a statement I'm here I'm breathing where I let myself wander off and not remain focused on my brething where if I'm not firmly aware and directive in my breathe then I don't know where I am in energy systems somewhere else

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overcomplicate living the word firm trying to breathe firmly and be firm thorughout my whole body instead of applying it in a way that I can work with with better refrence, as firmness of breathe, I'm breathing I'm here I'm firm within my stance breathing here, firmness of stopping my thoughts, I'm stopping this thought this thing in my mind I'm being firm with my stopping of this I'm not just going to give up because it keeps coming back into my head I"m being firm this will stop, firm in who I am I'm not letting someone else have the right to tell me who I am I"m being firm who I am I'll decide if I'm mistaken for myself firm in my self athuority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be firm in my dicipline where I create reasons to excuses to let my dicipline slide

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sepearte myself from firmness in breathe where I get lost in the expereince of feeling firmness in a breathe and then drifting off instead of being firm in the entire breathe process of in and out over and over constant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be firm with my relationships where I'll talk to people and say thigns to peopel without really questioning who I am and firmly taking a clear stance within myself of who I am in talking to someone what talking to people really means.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take a firm stance in checking who I am in relationship to X where I don't question my relationship to X because I just have fun and then assume everything is fine with me and X.

I redefine firm as the strong grip on something

Firmly acting, this is what I"m doing, I'm firm I'm decisive this is how it is no space for anything that isn't me directing myself.

Firm unwavering in my dicipine this is my plans for today and that's what I'm doing

Firm with my own mind, this is my mind I don't accept that I simply must be in a constant radioactive state where I react to everything I am firm I decide that I'm not reacting, I don't have to wait to write this point out I'm stopping myself from reacting here and now, firm, decisive. living words.

I commit myself to be firm in stopping my reactions, where I see myself all the way though stopping my reactions to something before it can grow, and even if I haven't written it out yet as changing in living practice real time.

I commit myself to be firm in who I am where I don't accept 'I don't know what I'm putting thorugh so I'll just hope it's all good because I don't know', Instead I decide this is what I'm saying and I'm firmly saying this one thing nothing else, I'm not being malicious, I'm not being hidding something with myself, this is who I am firmly in what I"m saying in this moment, FIRM living word, I'm firm in what I'm saying, I have no doubt in what I"m saying I nkow what I'm saying it's me saying it.

I commit myself to be firm in my breathing where I am firm in each part of the breathe in and out, where I firmly breathe in, and I firmly breathe out, I am firm in the transition from in to out I don't get side tracked because in the time it would take to get distracted by energy in breathing the in or out has already shifted so I'm allowing myself to be distracted instaed of moving with the consant awarenss of in and then out frimly.

No comments:

Post a Comment