Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Day 348- Fantasy/Day dreaming

Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have accepted day dreaming as a part of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give fantastic value to my day dreaming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use day dreaming to escape from reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give day dreaming fantasies value over my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in my day dreams believing I was tapped into done other world or dimsion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fred into my day dreaming so much that I didn't even see just being here in silence as ever possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to warp my perceptions of reality with day dreaming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish who I am here as life with day dreaming fantasy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have made imagintion the point of my existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to nose my purpose in life to escape into imagination.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminsh my real living creative potential through imagination.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself value through my own imagination of fantasy world and images conjured in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my fantasy world's are real and relevant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to find no purpose for myself but to be duped into fantasy cult of my own imagination.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selifsh giving myself only the purpose but to feed my self interest in imagination denying what's here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how debilitated I am in functioning and working with what is real die to my imagination addiction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to outsmart life by fueling my own idea of reality as fantasy mind images.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doom myself to a fantasy life in my head without any substance to back it up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rush to dissaossiate myself with my fantasy world pushing myself too hard in my living in the past over working myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how far I would have taken my fantasy imagintion through spirituality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior now believing I've conqured my fantasy imagation when it's still a deep part of my mind until I change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear when my fantasy world clashes with reality and I'm put out unable to cope with what's real having invested too Mich in falsehood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to build myself up in my ego in other ways to supress how Mich I've given up to my imagintion over time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I'm tapped into something bigger then myself through my imagintion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my fantasy day dreams allowed me to see more of exsistance then what's here which everyone can agree on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in special due to my own imagination worlds and fantasy where I'm more then what I am as a human

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed that a fantasy life isn't what I really wanted for myself because I only could live that life by half assinf through school and not applying myself to anything where now I'd like to be able to apply myself to things.

When and as I see myself regretting ruining my life though feeding into my imagintion in spirituality instead of working with what's real, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I still have to spend the rest of my life trying to change myself within this point focusing on real living and application, thus, I commit myself to breathe and to work with what I need to do to change within my mistake.

I commit myself to focus on breathing being aware and directive in my breathe in each breathe where within this i can't go into fantasy or spiritual experiences and must face what's here

No comments:

Post a Comment