Sunday, June 18, 2023

Day 402- selfish

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in my self interest as a mind system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not ac tin my self interest as life as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the interest of others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend time on things that distract me from my process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself from my process with breathing from a point of separation as energy to keep me totally distracted and delusional

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand up in the crowd and say what needs to be said and brought awareness too out of cowerdness as self interest to protect myself and my ego from scrutiny

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become distracted from having more impact in my process and being more effective for myself and others. 

I commit myself to act in the interest of other people and not just myself.

I commit myself to challenge myself to do more with each day I have alive.

I commit myself to walk my process everyday as the best thing I can do to become more effective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment