Friday, June 23, 2023

Day 404 - Microwaves

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear eating from a micro wave being bad.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear eating from microwaves causing cancer.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear microwaves causing food to be irradiated.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear microwaves sucking all the nutrients out of food.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that food I eat after being microwaved is bad for me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an emotional reaction in relationship to microwaved food.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that microwaves are deceptive due to being too easy that there must be some secret evil catch to microwaves that cooking food shouldn't be so easy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear microwaves instead of doing research on them.


When and as I see myself fearing microwaves causing cancer and being bad for you to use for cooking your food, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I am reacting and judging the very food I eat instead of trusting my body to tell me and give me feedback on the quality of the food I eat, thus, I commit myself to do research on microwaves to see how they really work instead of promoting fear through paranoia and distrust of microwaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment