Friday, December 2, 2016

day 278 - surface level judgement


investigate desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify judgement of other's through opinion and preference.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept being judgmental when I can say I don't like that type of person where then it's ok to judge because it's a personal preference of distaste.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept not linking certain things in people when the dislike is charged and judgement based without principle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not like certain things in people where it's out of ego, where I could not like that someone hurts other's or hurts animals, but instead it's I don't like someones mannerism, I don't like that they annoy me, I don't like the way they look.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like and dislike based on charged up feelings and judgement, 'I don't like that person because they annoy me', I'm charged with annoyance and blame the person for 'being a way that annoys me'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make judgement based on my own personal reactions, where this person makes me angry, so I judge them for making me angry instead of correcting my own anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other's for the way they naturally are as the way they look, the way they were raised.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for the way that I look.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for the way that I was raised.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the actions of other's on a personal level where I judge things in other's because I personally don't like certain things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other's for being the way they are instead of the way I'd like them to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other's by the way they appear on the surface where I devalue other's before even looking deeper past the surface.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define other's by the surface level judgement that I place on them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people in a shallow way out of spite where I take it personal that other's are the way that they are.

When and as I see myself judging other's for the way that they behave or look, I stop, I breathe, I realize that I'm not really seeing who other's are when I make things personal and look at people through my own personal ego, thus, I commit myself to slow down, breathe and look at people as unconditional as possible with as little opinion and personal taste as possible to see who people are outside of my personal lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment