Friday, December 23, 2016

Day 287- kindness


Investigate desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define kindness as cliche.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give kindness where I expect kindness in return.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be abusive where I could be living the word kindness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how I can be more kind and respectful to other's where I only think about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize giving kindness to other's is me giving kindness as who I am unconditionally to myself as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be kind to myself where I haven't prepared myself for my life and lived without consideration for the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define kind people as good people instead of seeing how giving kindness to other's is giving kindness to yourself as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize selfishness hasn't brought me anything good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not respect other's as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be kind towards other's as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as too cruel and impatient to be kind to other's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear where I'd like to be kind but default on my own personal interest as my own happiness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care about my own personal interest over what I'd like to give to other's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can actually be happy taking what I want over giving what I'd like to receive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold my interest over other's where I believe everyone is out for themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that if I'm looking out for myself over everyone else, why is my life the way it is? Or am I receiving what I give.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care about my own desire of happiness over what I'd like to give to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that kindness is the nature of life.

When and as I see myself acting without kindness towards others, I stop, I breathe, I realize that kind is a word I have to learn how to express in self honesty, thus, I commit myself to establish for myself where I can live kindness in giving other's what I'd like to receive.

I redefine kindness as the nature of life to life giving onto itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame society for my self interest and lack of ability to live kindness or care for other's.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold my self interest over the interest of other's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself first instead of putting myself equal terms to everyone else.

I commit myself to see how I can start living kindness in considering other's as equals instead of considering myself above other's as thinking of myself first before anyone else's interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing where something is best for me above someone else or when something is failry being distributed where I've never paid any attention and have always accepted everything as it is without question.

I commit myself to investigate what fair distribution is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about what's giving fair and what's taking unfair instead of just asking myself the question in self honesty and sticking with my answer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose things the way I like over what is kind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define kind as black and white where sometimes it's not clear and there'll be other words that take priority over the word kind in some situations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give as I'd like to receive in actually having consideration for other's within my actions.

I commit myself to start trying to apply the principle of give as I'd like to receive within my daily life and interaction with other's.

No comments:

Post a Comment