Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Day 285- word, investment


Investigate Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as not good enough for investment where I'm too lazy to invest in something where I put some time and effort into something like investing practice to learning a new skill.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as to lazy to invest even a little amount of time into any of the ideas or things I'd like to develop on work on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider how investing just a few minutes a day into something can build up where I don't have to jump completely into something to begin developing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not invest in things out of self judgement where I judge myskef as not worth it and then surrender to this idea.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be intimidated by the learning and developing process instead of just investing even the littlest bit of real world effort adds up over time.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize investing in things is the first step of anything I do or develop where there's always a first step and the fist step can keep building up until you're developed in a skill or thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how I can invest in my ideas by taking them to action where knowledge or an idea doesn't invest fort real into it is taken into living.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider how thinking about or planning to do something is the cheapest form of investment and can even be counter productive as a negative investment where it's never taken to living even a little.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disempower my self trust where I make plans and ideas and become influced to not act them out for real bit to keep cycling them in my mind not establishing anything at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear investing in my future where I fear wasting my time and my investment not paying off.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how I take short term investments instead of long term investments in myself and my security.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to settle for less then long term investment in school and skills and learning where I settle for complacency and define it as being what I prefer.

When and as I see myself defining investment as all or nothing, I stop, I breathe, I realize that every little action for real taken in the physical is a real long term investment, thue, I commit myself to when I see something I'd like to one day do, to start today, in the littlest way possible, where if one day I'd like to be good at a skill I start today even if only spending a few minutes.

I redefine investment as putting in effort to be developed and processed into reward or a finished product or improvement.

I commit myself to invest in my own well being through self forgiveness as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment