Friday, February 9, 2018

Day 355- Stomache

Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate seeing the physical consquences of my actions within my own body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel annoyed with physical discomfort in my body instead of appreciating it and looking into everything it represents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my stomache saying 'why don't you get your act together you're the only thing holding me back from being physically very pleased and comfortable to just exsist'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed of what I feel moving in my stomache as discomfort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be better then discomfort inside of my own stomache.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to force myself to work past my stomache issues instead of simply working with them and achnoleging that I have something coming up in my stomache that clearly needs to be adressed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to override what my stomache is trying to show me by working out to try to trim the fat off my stomache so that I can just dismiss whatever I'm feeling in my stomache as if losing weight is something I can just immidetely do without still being stuck with the feeling for as long as it takes to lose weight assuming that losing weight would even be a solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feeling high strung trying to override what my stomache is showing me instead of working with it in a way I can operate more smoothly internally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define slowing down to adress my body as my stomache as dimnishing to my process as if my process has nothing to do with how I physically feel at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel helpless within the deliberate action of breathing and slowing down to be able to open up and adress what's in my stomache.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what's in my stomache bringing up things in me that will make it clear that I need to change in certain ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not accept responsability for the creation process occuring within and as whatever is moving inside of my stomache which is cleary energetic of something I've done and created over time as myself as energetic mind stuff.

When and as I see myself refusing to slow down and adress what is rising up within and as me as my stomache, I stop, I breathe, I realize that in trying to overpower my own stomache and dismiss what my stomache is brining up I am creating the opposite of what I mean to create in overriding my stomache and will be forced to adress what I need to adress which my stomache was showing me one way or another, thus, I commit myself to breathe and to slow down to bring awareness to my stomache when I see something out of alignment moviign as energy moving within my stomache.

No comments:

Post a Comment