Monday, February 12, 2018

Day 356- Channeled message from the owl

Desteni.org

https://eqafe.com/p/channeled-message-from-the-owl-part-1

The owl in the interview said that human beings are creating consequences for nature. So then I write out my reaction to this as my starting point to create clarity without reaction so I can see how to move forward in my life after finding out what's happening on earth because of humans as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my responsability to correct myself as a human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear questioing what choice I have then to become the best I can through process after seeing what's happening with nature beyond what I can see for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty for thinking that nature will just have to deal with human consquences and it's not my problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty for not bettering myself for life and nature more effectively and consistently with the tools I've had.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify me not using the tools I have as effectively as possible to change myself in relationship to life and nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty being alive knowing that I cannot immidetely correct myself and will inevitably continue to contribute to abuse while working towards change in my self thorugh my tools.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from the serious nature of consquences I see in watching the interview with owl by supressing myself into complacity and giving up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what's happening on earth doesn't concern me if I'm not aware of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being responsible for the issues and problems with my own libing and behaviours I've created over time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to further compromise myself by going into panic racing thoughts of 'I need to change right now to fix things on my end'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be practical as seeing the infromation as supporting my comprehension of why I need to walk process and at what pace is needed and appropriate to push myself as hard as possible without overwhelming myself to a point of self defeatism.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a human being as bad for not exsisting and living in way that supports what's best for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel overwhelmed that my goal for my process shouldn't be to just take care of myself before I die but also do better for nature and others.

When and as I see myself feeling guilty for my contribution to the massive abuse occuring on earth as myself as a human, I stop, I breathe, I realize that the guilt is a distraction causing even futher abuse and no ansers, thus, I commit myself to breathe and to focus on pushing my writing and application in process further to actually figure out what I'm going to do and how I'm going to write out and change for myself instead of going into guilt and self defeatism without adressing the actual infromation presented by the owl in the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment