Thursday, February 22, 2018

Day 357- Self conscience paranoia

Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others being able to see into me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others being able to see my consquences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel uncomfortable suspecting everyone to be able to see into me to one degree or another and being able to see where I'll stand or fall or anything about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others picking on me where they can see my vulnrabilities when in reality no one points anything out to me and let's me handle things on my own unless there's something very serious needing serious adressal to support me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate the support system of other people being able to see me as themselves and being able to refrence me with themselves and point out diffrences in me with them to support me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to others who I suspect being able to see things in me that I want to hide and keep away from anyone else seeing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blow my issues and problems out of proportion by hiding and supressing them to protect me from others isntead of simply adressing what are actually simple points that would be better forgiven then supressed and hidden.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide away from other people instead of utilizing them as a mirrior into myself where each person is someone I can look into myself at from a diffrent point of view.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others instead of using them to look at myself from a diffrent persepctive as who am I as an old person, who am I as a women, who am i in relationship to an animal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into opinion of I don't like that person, isntead of seeing it as I don't like who I am as that person, I don't like who I am in relationship to that person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear of they can see the truth of me, insetad of I can see the truth of me through them as a mirrior.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate having to question who I am accepting and allowing of myself through others.

I commit myself to stop fearing others being able to see into me.

I commit myself to breathe and shift into I see me through others.

No comments:

Post a Comment