Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Day 43- Hosting job

I have a new position at one of my jobs today.

Where I will be hosting, so interacting with people a lot.

It's funny how when I think about it now, I'm not worried about how I will handle the position, but how I had an automatic reaction like I knew a new job working with people in a high pressure enviornment should be stressful, so I felt nervous because I thought I should be.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to automatically respond to having to take on a new position at work with nevourmess as anxiety.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have actually considered how I felt and how confident I was about my new position before automatically beginning an energetic playout, as trying to control the situation with nerves and anxiety.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to control the situation of my new hosting job as anticipating it with nervousness and anxiety, because I'm afraid I will fail in some ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear failing at my new position.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize my nervousness and anxiety is me preparing myself for failure, ad expecting and anticipating it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to anticipate failure in my new position, when I realize in reality I don't know what the actual outplay of events will be, but in giving to myself self trust to act and move in my world as forgiving the false reality of anticipated failure, I can move forward with better vision of what is really going on.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as a character who cannot handle this particular situation of s new position, so I begin programming myself as failure before it can even be proven in real events.

I forigve myself for accepting and allowing myself to define who I am as a failure because I have placed significant enthusiasm on memories where I have failed in how I would have liked to have lived and expressed myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto my memories of having failed to the degree that I always expect myself to continue that behaviour, but never give myself a chance to prove myself wrong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not prove to myself who I am and what I am capable of beyond my mental pre-imposed ideas of myself.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, and direct myself within the words compitent, cool, stable, and supportive, when and as I go into my job today, as to show me, that who I am within my mind, is equal and as my mental participation.

I commit myself to realize myself as calm, cool, compitent, and supportive, not just as a mental expression in my life, but as the living words, as seeing what these words are representing as real expression, and actually living and becoming that expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment