Friday, June 3, 2016

Day 132- Jealousy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be jealous of other people's relationship's.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harbor resentment towards others for having the relationship I desire within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I'm more worthy of having a relationship, and thus not seeing the reality of the other person's relationship only my personal affiliation to relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress how I'm emotionally attached to relationships when I see another relationship and explode with jealously, showing my desire for relationship's is misaligned, but showing itself to me in radical bursts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress my desire for a relationship instead of being self honest with myself and my feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to betray my feelings through suppression, instead of opening up my feelings and being self honest, where self forgiveness can be applied.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself by entitlement to the relationship's I see other's having.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed into jealously by wanting the relationship's someone else has.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the relationship's I have as not good enough.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge the relationship's of others as being better than the relationship's I have, or do not have.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge not being in a relationship as bad, instead of questioning why I'm not in a relationship, and how I got to where I am in terms of relationships in self honesty.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself going into jealously, as I realize the inherit judgement and supression exsisting when I participate in Jealously, and realize how I can support my own and otber's relationship's without being entitled to the relationship's I would want for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment