Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 158- Redefing Focus


I focus on too much all at once.

I focus on breathing.

I focus on my mind too much.

I've seen focus as cool, like when you're totally focused on one thing you don't stop until you've succeed.

I remember being in school, and knowing I am extremely capable of focusing, paying attention to listen to my assignment, but just not caring, and caring more to focus on my mind which is more entertaining.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on energy and my mind when focusing on these points doesn't make them go away, it just draws my attention away from what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on my fears and paranoia's when these points particularly have shown me that the more I dwell the more I go deep deep into my mind of fear and paranoia until it seems totally real, based all on a thought that I focused in on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I have the power and potential to in a single breathe focus on the physical, my breathe, what's here, what's real, and in that I can reach my ultimate potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my focus be swayed so easily at the drop of a pin, where I'm not willing to live my ultimate potential, instead live the word sabotage.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on my appearance, distracting me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on how I appear to others instead of focusing on what is real, as I realize I'm not in the minds of others I'm in my own mind of fear of what I could potentially appear to be toward other's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live the word focus with more conviction, where I know focus can be very very supportive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live focus as energy, where I focus on media and entertainment to alleviate my tiredness, where I'm tired of focusing on breathing and directing myself, but when I focus on media, everything just fades into white noise.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on other's and supporting other's when that's a misalignment of myself when I'm not even in a position to support myself, I should have taken a step back and considered what was best for life starting with myself in self honesty, which usually means just walking away from others and opening up in writing in speaking in self investigation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on memories, where I know there's nothing to be obtained, I'm just dwelling over emotions and feelings, looking to get one more hit off the pipe of the mind system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my focus have a mind of its own, where I'm not the one directing myself to be focus on what's here and who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on my day tomorrow, when what I'm focusing on is my dread of tomorrow, and what if things go according to my mind's predictions, instead of me just directing myself to live my life to focus myself, to direct myself.

I've lived focus like a madman, focusing on insane things, constantly, dragging myself down the rabbit hole of the mind over and over again.

Let's just do it, let's focus,

When and as I see myself being directed where my focus is not meant to go and meant to be directed, I stop, I breathe, I realize I am my power of focus, I realize I am the one who allows my focus to be misguided, I just need to question why in self honesty, thus, I commit myself to not tolerate my focus going where I do not permit it to go. I commit myself to decide for myself what I focus on without excuses. I commit myself to not participate within my mind when my mind focus on something in not the one directing it to do so.

Making my focus my own, my decision, self honest and not
influenced, needing only time and application to bring into real living forgiveness and manifesting.

I redefine focus as the lens, I redefine focus as opening up. I redefine focus as expanding on a single specific point.

So, focus can be used to focus on dreams and desires and nonsense, or it can be used to create myself as focusing on being here and living who I'd like to be in each moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment