Saturday, June 25, 2016

Day 153- My Five Words; Assertive


Assertive makes me think about how there's more to just breathing and directing myself in breathing, I can see through my breathing other parts of myself opening up.

I can see things within me pushing me in the right direction, parts of me asserting myself as a living being differently from what I've ever known.

I can see how to assert myself physically, in more than just the breathe, but through other parts of my body, other rhythms and movements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize there is more to physically asserting myself as a living being than breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how my body supports me in all different kinds of physical activities to become a living being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my capacity of understanding of the physical to just the breathe when there's a lot more to learn and work with in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assert myself only in self forgiveness and breathing, when there's other ways to assert myself as a physical being, and there's more to my process, than just self forgiveness and breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not assert myself as my organs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not assert myself as my skin.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not assert myself as my blood circulation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only see a narrow visioned version of what my process encompasses and entails where I just want to focus on maximizing and getting done with as much as possible, where I'm creating a mental idea of this end of the road and not referencing with they physical.

That's why I say I need to find more ways to assert myself physically, to have more reference, to create better fine toned ideas, to be more self honest, to function better within myself and my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my ego as my idea of accomplishment above real accomplishment as physical beingness, as physical awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my ego as my own accomplishments as an individual as my idea of my process above the physical, as the process of all of life, as all of life shares and inhabits the physical, but only I inhabit my personal ideas.

Pretty cool finale for my 5 words, really opens up a lot of potential for me in forgiving and investigating these 5 words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live and assert my thoughts and ideas in my mind, where I can see I'm being mislead, but don't assert myself as the physical to assert something better than the misleading thoughts and ideas I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assert myself as better than other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand for asserting anything other than all of life being one and equal, because that would be a challenge.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear asserting challenges into my life, and only changing myself when I'm in desperate need of a little extra push.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not assert myself as the physical with challenges until it's already too late and I'm playing catch up from behind where I should have been, where I have to catch up to where I potentially could be living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not assert myself as patience taking one task on at a time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not assert myself as simplicity where I make things more complicated than I'd like them to be.

Now to finish this day off like my other five words.

When and as I see myself living the word assertive within myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize if I'm living this word to the full potential which I could be, thusly, I commit myself to in investigating if I'm living the word assertive to it's full potential, to assert myself to live this word to it's full potential, and facing all the resistance in-between me and reaching my full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment