Sunday, June 5, 2016

Day 133- Cars


Cars are very scary.

They're dangerous if mishandled, or if they fail on the road.

I don't know anything about cars, I can just manage to drive my car.

I didn't have any friends or family to teach me anything about cars, and it's hard to find the initiative to learn more about cars, when I have other things I'd rather spend my time on, then learning how to take care of my car.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing my car.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my car being stolen.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my car breaking down while I'm on the road.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my car breaking down when I try to start it up.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my car is falling apart and I just can't tell because I don't know what to look for.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my car breaking down and feeling victimized for not learning how to have taken better care of my car, when I could have learnt more about cars since I've been driving for almost a year.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame other's for not having taught me more about how to take care of my car and understand what a car is going through.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame myself for not learning more about how to drive, tend to, and understand the structure and functioning of my car.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge learning about cars as pointless, because someone could steal or destroy my car when I'm not around it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist the reality of living in an environment that requires me to drive to exist properly and comfortably.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mentally create a bubble of preparation whenever I fear my car is going to break down, or be stolen, instead of simply learning about how to take care of and protect my car.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear all the bad things that can happen in relationship to owning a vehicle, instead of just learning how to properly manage and understand my and other vehicles.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, when and as I see myself going into fear of losing my car, as I realize myself as being responsible and doing what is required to taking care of my car, and realizing that no matter how much or how little I know about cars, there can always be unforeseen
consequences in relationship to protecting and appreciating my car.


No comments:

Post a Comment