Monday, July 18, 2016

Day 176- Oneness and Equality as Direction


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear giving myself the ability to express in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing what direction I'm taking myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being wrong within the direction I take within my self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself nothing to live and express within myself outside of my mind and energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize and explore who I am as life and what I'm capable of within my existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not test myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit the direction I can take within my life when I don't test my process and test what I'm capable of within myself.

I've been wanting to try to expand to explore more of myself in what I'm capable of expressing as myself.

But I don't have the information or understanding or research.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear creating myself will all be in my head and only lead to more consequences.

I realize consequence isn't a good or bad thing, everything has an output a consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear reaching out within myself and exploring something within my living application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself something fulfilling to work with as an expression of myself in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not express myself within each breathe as who I am and everything I'm capable of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not explore expressing myself because I'm hung up on everything within my mind and energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live as if my mind is who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind define who I'm going to be and what I'm going to create as myself in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself no creating power within each breathe because I've defined myself as limited until I can stand one and equal with my mind as what's best for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand one and equal to creating myself.

To forgive then to stop that which I've forgiven, but then to create myself to change who I am and what I'm living as equal and one as life.

I can't explain it with knowledge or information, I just have to put it to the test.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to devote myself to nothing more then stopping my mind as separation, but create nothing in the place of what I've separated myself from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let being tired prevent me from stepping into myself and expressing myself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not express who or what I am as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for something to come about within me, and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for something to come through within my expression instead of realizing myself as moving myself to express who I am here.

Am I life, words, thoughts, the physical, conscience?

Whatever or whoever I am, I commit myself to bring it into living and expression as the physical.

I don't need the knowledge, I am whatever I am, and I commit myself to bring myself out here in each breathe, where I can filter and forgive the separation in self forgiveness and correction application.

I commit myself to bring to life one and equal who I am and create myself here as equal and one as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to bring out who I am as the physical within my physical expression so I can subvert my process of self forgiveness and self honesty.

I realize there's nothing to desire in that bringing everything within me and as me into the physical is the process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hope that there's something I can bring into the physical to stand one and equal to the physical which will give me strength and solace, as I realize I must stand as strength and solace as the physical as one and equal as life as the physical.

I can trust life as the physical as oneness and equality ensured.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind filter what I allow myself to express as myself as the physical, as I realize I must stop filtering through the mind and express myself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dictate myself through my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not set myself free in each breathe as the physical as oneness and equality ensured.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place doubt on me expressing myself here as the physical when I pop back into my mind to make sure everything in my mind is still there, to make sure the programs are running accordingly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define certain parts of my mind and of energy to be too dense to be Integrated here as the physical as oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the back lash of my mind in bringing it into the light as oneness and equality as being lived moved and expressed here as the physical.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to handle the backlash here as one and equal as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let certain parts of myself be excused from begin expressed here as oneness and equality as the physical as I realize these parts of me can't escape because separation is an illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the parts of myself I define as bad, as I realize to just stop giving into fear and judgement and to just bring everything out here the truth can be realized in living and life can be created and expressed accordingly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let all I'm not standing as equal and one with as the physical go into further separation within my mind, where it begins to come out in pain and weight and suffering.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind become a chaotic burden upon me instead of bringing it back to myself here as one and equal.

I want to express myself here create here as oneness and equality as the physical, why have I programmed myself to be less than one and equal through my mind? Why have I created myself outside of who I am?

Out of love and fear?

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define love as more than who I am here in living.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define hate as more or separate from who I am here as living.

Because I got lost?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose myself within all the separation created within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let being here in a single breathe moving and expressing myself not speak to me to guide me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be guided by conscienceness where the physical is not taken into consideration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not resolve the separation I was born into in a single breathe as giving myself direction here as oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to try to make sense of my existence within my mind where I'm not living and breathing and seeing and realizing my existence as one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become misguided by each memory I form, pushing myself further and further away from self realization and self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make a mess of life in promoting the systems that are currently in place on earth within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand as one and equal to the systems on earth as bringing responsibility for the systems on earth being created by man back to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to question why I was not able to have seen and realized what needs to be done within myself as standing one and equal as I realize there's no reason to dwell on the past, but to just forgive and move forward in change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to see and realize the moment in my life where living stopped and conscienceness began.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my mind, when I created my mind, I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame my body, when my body is one and equal so beyond blame as energy symbols.

Who I am was simply not standing as one and equal as what is best for all of life, at whatever point in existence in this life or another, it wasn't good or bad but for some reason something happened where I wasn't standing for what's best for all of life as the physical as oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret how much pain I will ensure onto myself through my separation in living from the physical before I can just be here standing living and creating what's best for life as myself.

When and as I see myself living separation from what's best for life in each breathe as standing and living as oneness and equality, I stop, I breathe, I realize at some point I deceived myself as standing in separation from oneness and equality in living, but here in this life is my opportunity to change, thusly, I commit myself to in each breathe bring as much as I possibly can into each breathe as into oneness and equality where I can see my separation not something bad or good but as what it is as not living in accordance with life as promoting and directing what's best for life I'm each breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment