Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 178- Conscience Direction vs Self Direction



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize myself as progressing in each breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like I'm just wasting my time when I'm not writing self forgiveness, as I realize myself as always expanding and learning and existing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view myself as progressing too slowly within my process because I have an idea of what I want to be in my living that I'm not. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize myself as progressing within each breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not move and direct myself as progress in each breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for progress to arrive within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define directing myself as the progress I'd like to see within myself as being too much work. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never view myself as having progressed in any way within my lifetime. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not view my life as progressing towards anything, but instead idly waiting for something to come into existence. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself in the direction of progression, where instead I'm just idling and waiting to fall back on old patterns. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself to be the progress I'd like to see within myself because I'm not standing as one and equal to exertion. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only exert myself when I feel forced to like at school or at work, but to always do the least amount possible within myself anytime I can. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize exertion is part of living, and that as much as in my mind I'd like to be slug or some kind of snake or worm that can just slither and slime it's way through life as far as the physical goes I'm not slimy and I stand on two feet and I have to exert myself to function. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define exertion as an extremely bad thing, like why put in any effort? 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define putting in effort as being bad. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to things coming naturally for me or just not bothering and not caring. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not put any effort within myself to progress in each breathe as an expression of myself as the physical because I'd have to put myself out on a limb. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to put myself out on a limb in exerting myself to make progress in my life, because I define myself as not caring about what happens to anyone or anything. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear rising above my predisposition of not caring and to put myself out on a limb and exert myself to create progress within myself as an expression of myself in each breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not exert myself because good things come to those who wait. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care here and now because it will all come together eventually anyways, why put in any effort. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from me being the one directing and creating my life when I split myself up within not caring, as not caring to stand one and equal to what I create. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to not stand one and equal to what I create when I split myself up within my mind as not caring about putting in effort and standing as my creation, and then caring when things go wrong because I wasn't putting in the effort. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize myself as standing as one and equal to making an effort within myself when I try to consciously manipulate myself into putting in an effort, instead of realizing it as myself and then directing myself as one and equal to living the word effort here in each breathe. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overthink me living and expressing the effort it takes to exist and to be here as the physical, as I realize living the word effort in each breathe goes beyond my minds current comprehension. 

When and as I see myself lacking progress within myself and experiencing myself as being idle, I stop, I breathe, I realize I have to put in an effort within and as myself as the physical in each breathe to be and realize myself as the effort it takes to make progress within myself, thusly, I commit myself to put in the effort of making and living the word progress within myself in each breathe as a part of me as being expressed as the physical without my mind as conciseness complicating me in directing my commitment as myself. 

This reminds me of something I wanted to address. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put a high value on consciences directing me within myself because conciseness is awareness. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view conscience awareness of my mind and everything moving within me as being valuable and worth something. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have this valuable thing as awareness of my mind and let it just do it's own thing without any oversight. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not enforce and instruct my mind and conscience awareness as my mind within the physical where reality can be put up front and center as what is valuable as being the source of life of which the mind can exist and then supporting that life, so using the mind and conciseness as a tool to support life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep my conciseness separated from standing as one with the physical because my mind is special when it's separated. 

I realize this special experience I have in relationship to my mind as pushing my mind far away from me here as the physical is a delusion, I'm just manipulating my ability to function here in the name of feelings which aren't rooted in the physical, but in the mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define what consciences becomes as one and equal as the physical as being boring because it's not special it's equal. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize having a special mind makes me special at the cost of a much more difficult life then to just take my mind back to myself here in my living. 

When and as I see myself creating myself as special within my mind as conciensly existing and directing myself in separation, I stop, I breathe, I realize this being special as consciousness isn't worth the cost of my inability to function properly due to being so clouded within myself from real awareness, thusly, I commit myself to in each breathe take my conciseness here as the physical, where I can see my consciousness moving about, but in breathing and being here I can direct it to remain stable and secure as one and equal as the physical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment