Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Day 185- Breaking Through


Everything for me comes back to the energy moving within in me. The energy movement experience present in each breathe.

I feel like everything else is just clearing room so I can give my total attention to this one point.

I'm not in a position where I can do anything of significance for this movement within me.

I feel like a ship on the ocean.

All I can hope to do is to dive back into this point and keep fishing while I'm out at sea.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself something specific and significant to do to walk this point out in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still perceive this point as coming over me apposed to me producing it when I believe I can still some how wait it out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear this point of constant energy movement in each breathe will maintain until I die if I don't figure out what's going on and how to address is breathe by breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide what I can do to make progress within this point of significance from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand in complete separation from creating this point of movement of energy when I do not directly address and walk it in each breathe.

I've sealed it in.

I've sealed my separation from this point within my deal with the devil.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seal this point within separation within myself so I wouldn't have to consciencely maintain all of the energy and effort it took to create this energy movement experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what I've done in programming myself to be separated from directing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how much of myself I must take on directly and I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to wish I was more robotic and didn't have to be in so much control of myself all the time.

I opened up this point in the greatest depth I could, and elaborated on several other elements, and it's all coming through, but it's upsetting me that it all hasn't even put me in a position where I can make any significant progress.

The moment I can devote every breathe to walking out this point of energy movement within my entire body I know I can break this seal, the moment I can realize for real how to make progress in walking this point out I'll be set.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to experience myself making progress of this point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the satisfaction of seeing this point out breathe by breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear this point of energy movement within myself being gone and me not being able to say goodbye.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore everything I've shown myself about how drastically improved my life can become once I walk this point out, because I've formed an emotional dependency on this point.

Why does this point of energy movement within myself give me comfort emotionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my life and what it will be like once I transcend what I've created within myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself o dear having nothing to possess within myself to the caliber of this particular point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my comprehension of who and what I'll be once I can walk this particular point out.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my transcendence of this point be limited to my consciences where I realize is where this point originated from.

There are ways I can consciously walk this point out, but the actual walking and responsibility needs to be placed on myself as self movement and not my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust my mind to walk this point out when my mind benefits from keeping this point alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to walk this point out as I've seen how it can benefit myself tremendously to walk this point out and I realize my body is itching to do so, so why am I turning it into a matter of conscience effort.

I've been taking the same approach of walking this point out as I have been to have created it.

If everything else I've been doing has been to pave way for this point to be walked out then I'm now in a position to do so.

And in considering this is just one of a handful of times I've actually directly addressed this point and not just trimmed it up or cleared room for me to focus on it, then I can see myself reaching the point of progress in each breathe which I'm seeking, and if that's not what will suffice I already have an idea of where I'd have to take things from there forward.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to constantly approach stopping this point the same way I created it instead of sitting down and resolving it in self honesty as I'm seeing is the only possible conceivable way.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realize any conscience effort to resolve this point that I don't realize as actually working and progressing is just me coping.

So right here, right now, just give me the tools and potential to resolve this matter.

I'm considering that it might not be something I can consciously walk out breathe by breathe, but something I will walk breathe by breathe on a deeper part of myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to withhold the part of myself capable of walking this point out from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand one and equal to the part of myself capable of walking this point out.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear actually moving myself and not just consciencely insighting the problem to be even worse.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear what I stand to lose if I take this step with myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be angry because in my mind I see how it will all play out perfectly, but I realize this goes beyond any conceptions of perfection I've ever made and lived this far in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to take Everything I see and realize here and just put it to the ultimate test without any half measures.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear what this point represent as taking my life into action.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I can keep putting up reasons to resist this point, but I realize I'm ready to shut down all the clatter and just take things into action and accountability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it unclear of what I'm missing to take that extra little push that I need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be self honest about this point because I'm so desperate to resolve it.

If I can do it then do it, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fabricate more reasons to hold myself back in relationship to walking this point out for good.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold myself back from taking my life to the next level in relationship to this point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the strength which I realize I can easily posses to knock this point of energy moving within me in each breathe out in each breathe.

I forgive myself tbsg I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the strength to make progress in relationship to this point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make things easier on myself by holding back in relationship to this point and letting myself consciencely sort it out.

I realize it isn't making things easier on me to let this point continue any further.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the emotional gratification I get in participating and insighting this point within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go against the direction I realize is best for myself when I hold onto this antiquated point within myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to becoming addicted to the stimulation of focusing and interacting with anf moving this energy within myself.

I'm very close.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stop working and walking out this point when I'm tired as I realize only my mind wants to give up when I'm tied, but I want more then that.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge how ugly things could get in taking on this point any further as I realize things have already gotten ugly enough that nothing can possibly get much worse, and even if it did it shouldn't make a difference.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consciencely restrict my bodies ability to walk out this point as I realize my body could use a little more breathing room in working with this point.

I could almost say that's it, but I need a little more.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to settle for the bare minimum in relationship to progressing on this point as I realize the sooner the better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pass up a once in a life time opportunity to walk this point out in a exhilarating stimulating roller-coaster ride, apposed to a slow tedious process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having the thrill of walking this point out for myself at a productive and exuberant fashion.

I forgive myself that i have avveored and allowed myself to fear coming out of the other side of this thing too fast as I realize I'm fearing my memories, but what I'm living in reality has never looked anything like my memories outside of when I go into total fear time loops.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being stuck in the same old position I was in to begin with after walking this point out but only having made my life a little bit harder for me.

I forgive myself that I have avveored and allowed myself to require the crutch of this energy moving within myself as I realize the unpredsidented power of living my life without this crutch is something I'm going to have to face one way or another.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being in a position of power within myself once I transcend this point as I realize all my fear of power comes from my memories and does not reflect in any way what I'm capable of now in his junction of time, I just prefer the power I held within my fantasy within my memories and dreams.

I forgive myself that I have avveored and allowed myself to not realize I'm the destroyer when faced with my memories of power as I can see the fear and have no doubt of the abuse and misalignment I was participating in within the past through my memories of the word power as fantasy.

When and as I see myself not directing this point of movement within myself, I stop, I breathe, and I realize the power it takes to walk this point out is easily available within me, thusly I commit myself to progress towards walking this point out of energy moving within me in each breathe not on a conscious level, but as self movement in each breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment