Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 333- agression and attention


Investigate Desteni.org

I don't like to be described that way, as an attention whore, I feel like it's very rude and doesn't reflect the reality I experience.

If I heard anyone else say that I could see situations where I'd step in and say that's not appropriate, or I might just listen and try to understand, but that's a very agressive way to describe someone, that's very mean in some context to me.

If someone was famous then I would be more likely to agree with calling them a name like that, where I hold people in what I see as higher position of authority and power to a higher expectations.

I don't like to call myself out like that or be assossiate with that phrase, in reality I can be slandering people in my own mind without a second thought, and for the sake of putting myself into those words I accept it not as to be spiteful towards myself but to bring up a part of myself that is something I'm losing touch with every day.

There's a disconnect growing inside of me.

A disconnect from myself.

A dissasoation

A distancing from some crucial part of myself.

The more and more I see parts of myself that aren't really me, the more this experience of speration grows, a desperation to find 'who I am'.

A character emerging in response to a loss of character.

A desperate character that needs attention to exsist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give attention to who I am within everything within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create characters in the space where I feel I've lost my character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let everything I experience define my character and define who I am without question.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking an agressive stand within myself with who I am and what I allow as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear supressing myself where I see I can take an agressive stance with myself and who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being forced to pay attention to who I am and what I'm creating through my own mind losing control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not resolving everything I can within myself before taking an agressive stance living the words agressive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not embrace this agression stepping up within me where I judge agression and don't see it as what it can be lived as a word.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking an agressive stance within myself when I see myself just letting my mind roll over me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making things even worse by taking an agressive stance, breathing, asserting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being agressive towards other's where I need to just be agressive with myself and what I allow of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not pay attention to my agressive nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be agressive out of emotion and feeling instead of just standing in agression as a living word.

When and as I see myself experienceing a disconnect from myself, I stop, I breathe, I realize that where I'm disconnected I'd where I can agreasively reassert myself, thus, I commit myself to live and Redefine agression as assertively taking a stand within and as myself.

If I see someone wanting to hurt someone then I could agreasively take a stand against that within myself by taking action to remove myself from the situation or stopping the person if ever in that scenario.

I can be agressive with myself and make it clear who I am in what I do and say.

Agreasively be self honest about things I've supressed or am struggling with.

Agreasively breathe, agreasively be here in each breathe.

Agressively take into account everything that comes up within me in each breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment