Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 335- skyrim


Investigate Desteni.org

I used to play this game, I regret playing this game and other games so much.

I regret getting lost in this game so much, particular this game, because of how immesrive it is, it was like to hide in this fantasy world was equal to what I was creating within myself.

I didn't realize the same potential for myself as I did when I would play games like this on end.

There's all the fantasy characters and monsters and it all looks real, and it makes me wonder how far virtual reality and these kind of fantasy games are actually going to go.

I could go into detail of the game but really it's just the best reference I have for how consumed in a fantasy world I can get in games just because of how fleshed out and exspensive the world in the game is.

So it's not so much to go into depth about the game but what the game reflects on me and my desires to live in fantasy in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret going through all the dungeons in Skyrim and not questioning what I would do with my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get so immersed in this game and so, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from the reality of my life and what was unfolding for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret I could have made a better life for myself instead of hiding away in games while I was hiding away in myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see my actions in getting lost in fantasy games as equal to what I was living and creating in my own life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold it against myself how I've gotten lost in fantasy games.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that in stepping out of the fantasies of my mind is equal in having the strength to step away from games and apply myself to improve my quality of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame games for entrapping me where it's my very person who's always been consumed by illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for wasting time where everything I've done in my life has put me into the position I'm in now to sort things out within myself for real.

When and as I see myself blaming myself for wasting time on fantasy games, I stop, I breathe, I realize that such games and who I was within playing them was a reflection of who I am in living a fantasy detached from what's really happening, thus, I commit myself to support myself to work with who I have become within fantasy in seeing the real impact I've created on myself through my detachment and to remember how I spend my time and who I am within what I do leaves in impact on myself and what my life will become.


No comments:

Post a Comment