Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 336- nothing is enough

desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always desire more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more release.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more fun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more intamacy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more freedom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more followers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more stability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more respect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more liberty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more of everything I want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry nothing can ever satisfy my hunger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be greedy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consume information until I'm in pain and still desire more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish to the point of self destruction.

When and as I see myself desiring something, I stop, I breathe, I realize I can never have what I desire, there will never be enough, thus, I commit myself to face what I've seperated myself from through desire and to live the correction as standing equal to what I desire stopping the sepertation and thus the desire to possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment