Thursday, March 30, 2017

Day 336- hearthstone


Desteni.org

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to watch hearthstone card game videos.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use hearthstone as a point that I then use to watch other videos/games when there's more important things to work on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play hearthstone and watch it without seeing the obvious mind/brainwashing in hearthstone as in hearth heart fire warmth stone stable grounded.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be torn between the warmth of self forgviness and the warmth of playing and watching hearthstone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to feel comfortable and at home in myself by playing hearthstone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live the word hearth as fire as lighting my own fire.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to see all the other hearthstone players playing hearthstone tournamnets.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not seeing all of my hearthstone friends where, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to positively attach myself to the hearthstone players that I like to watch and see because they make me feel at home because I assossiate them with the game itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create all this comfort and hominess around hearthstone where I need to generate my own hominess in myself in living word in my expression in each breathe because if I need that then I need to be able to make it own my own without games so I can focus on what needs to get done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience love toward hearthstone in desperation as clinging on as a last ditch effort to hold onto hearthstone as a crutch in my life and development.

When and as I see myself desiring to play/watch/think about hearthstone, I stop, I breathe, I realize that hearthstone as to me being the hearth/fire and groundedness that I desire in myself is soemthing that needs to either support me or go away, thus, I commit myself to breathe and be aware when hearthstone is something I want to do more then I'm supposed to in seeing that it's a gateway drug to playing other games and messing around with other things on the internet that waste my time and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment