Saturday, January 23, 2016

Day- 1

Day- 1

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not use the perspectives and experiences of others to support myself in my process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not spend more of my free time reading the blogs of other destonians, and actually learn from others teachings. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to reinforce the 'I'll go my own way' system by writing on the forum, but not using it to its full potential by using it as a platform for research for self support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I know how to support myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I know how to support myself when I write my self forgiveness on the forum, but don't do what is best as considering others process as equal in value and knowledge as my own.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be selfish in not fully considering the wisdom through process of all destonians as equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify my selfishness by picking through a few select blogs, but not really committing myself to think about what others are going through, and not really committing myself to care about anyone else's life but my own. 

I realize that in treating others as equal, I can learn from them equally as I do myself, and that by ignoring and not trying to learn from others I am not respecting them or myself. 

I realize that real respect for the process of self forgiveness is to respect the process of life, as all life, equal in value. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have gone my whole life without even one time sitting down and truly considering how I might respect myself and others as equal, as if life had nothing to do with respect for anything. 

I commit myself to respect others and myself equally as respect for all life as one and equal in all ways.

I commit myself to read other's blogs and self forgiveness, not just from a point of justification of my own desire to be alone and only read other's blogs sparingly and as I please, but because it is the best thing I can do for myself as self support and as the consideration for what others are experiencing as equal parts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let 'equal' be an idea where I can write several posts, but only read a few others, and believe in my mind that equality had been achieved when the only post I care about were my own.

I commit myself to find out what equality really is, in reality, and not just as an idea that can change on a whim.

1 comment:

  1. This is a terrific start, young man. Forgiveness and commitment go hand in hand as do all things that require change. I look forward to reading more of your posts and watching your vlogs as you progress on this journey..

    ReplyDelete