Saturday, January 23, 2016

Day- 4, doing my best in each moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not make the decision in each moment to direct every point within myself to the best of my ability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate my self responsibility by waiting until is point is exploding before I have directed myself to stop it through self correction in breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait until I am suffering, before directing a point within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as being lazy,  by not directing myself as all points within myself as self correction within each moment as the best of my ability to do so.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see points floating within me, anxieties, feelings, emotions, thoughts, and to allow my self to wait until another time to address them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act on the feeling of I don’t want to address these points right now.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize there is only now to address a point to the full extent of self honesty and self correction, because the next time the point returns, it will be now again by that time, and I have already proven I will not deal with it now, but later, which means I never will face it, because I will always face it later, yet never now as it occurs in real time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act out the emotion of lethargy, as the feeling I’m not capable of directing myself right now.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define who I am as, not capable right now.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have formed over time, the pattern of; I will have another chance later.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let who I am as life slip away, because I don’t feel up to the challenge of facing what I have created as life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use laziness as an excuse to not face myself here as life.

I commit myself to, when and as I see myself not facing a point within myself in my day to day that needs correction, to let it float away, because I will deal with it later.

I commit myself to stop my perpetuation of the time slave system, as dealing with things later in time, and in doing so defining me as a system of time, and not a system that does all within it’s power to do what is best in all of time as each breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing myself as each point within myself as self correction in each moment to the best of my ability in each breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not think I am not capable of the task.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my capabilities by fearing I do not have what it takes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my capabilities of self correction within my mind, and not as a living expression, where my best might change depending on my physical state of energy, but where my best does not change as who I am acting out whatever my best is at any given time, and where I can always do my best no matter what the task is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do any less then my best in each moment as self forgiveness actualized.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to grow up from a child, into an adult who does not care enough to his best to stand for life in each moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stand as an adult who does not do his best in each breathe, simply because he does not believe he can, when it has nothing to do with belief.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up everything that I am as life, just because of a single thought, of I can’t do it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give power over myself to the words ‘I can’t do it’, and in doing so, not giving myself up, but instead, giving up on myself through the abdication of my self responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let how I feel within my body, to decide what I will do within any moment.

What I am within my body is defined by what I do in each breathe, to be here and give life to myself, gives my body great strength, but to be asleep as a zombie in life, not directing myself as my mind, takes away everything from my body, and so makes me feel weak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enforce the laziness system, where I have separated myself from my body as mind, and so my body is weak, and so I do not act, because my body is weak, and so I only perpetuate this system further, and further.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility for the separation of myself within both my body, and mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take self responsibility for my body because I do not feel like it within my mind, and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take self responsibility for my mind, because I do not feel like doing so within my body.

I commit myself to stand for best for life as all points, within my body and mind, as stopping separation from what is here in each breathe in all ways within myself as one, as equal to all.


I commit myself to stop, breathe, and correct, any time I see myself not standing for myself as life, as doing my best as self correction, in each moment. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool Matthew. Thanks for the support as you as me in this writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Matthew. Thanks for the support as you as me in this writing.

    ReplyDelete