Monday, January 25, 2016

Day- 6, Energy Movement is not Self Correction

I was reading some of my old posts on the forum, from maybe 2013, and I had an experience of reading these posts as if it were the first time I had ever read them, and I wondered 'what is this person trying to say?' as if it were someone else. I enjoined reading a few posts, because it was not as scary looking into my past writing as I thought it would be, and I learned things from myself.

I have been revving up my engine, by getting into the swing of writing self forgiveness posts, and being active in the community again, but now it is of importance that I try to face the past couple of years, because in a sense I have been away, away from desteni, and away from myself, away from writing myself to freedom.

When I look back at the past two years as memory, I don't see anything whatsoever in terms of specific events or memory or note, besides a few memories of being in school. The memories that come to mind when thinking about the past two years, are memories of energy movement, it is all I can remember to such a specific degree, and accordingly, it has affected me greatly.

This point of energy movement is a long time standing, and will take a lot to layer efficiently.

I commit myself to investigate my relationship to the deliberate and unintentional movement of energy within myself. 

In the past two years, I remember moving energy within myself, under the assumption, that I was stopping, breathing, and correcting. 

I cannot right now see that as being what I was really doing, I've been trying to admit to myself that this or that is the right 'way', but all that matters is that I realize this is what is going to help me change my life and my world, and I cannot let the past two years of programming prevent me from rising to the occasion. 

I commit myself to investigate what it really means to stop breathe and correct, and to investigate how it works, and how to practically apply it as self support. 

When I move this energy, the one thing I do know is that I've never been able to use this technique to stop, I do not see it as properly being a means of stopping, as I generally do not manage to even reach the point of breathing, as continuing with my day and activities, or the correcting, as I never stopped the point and breathed through it, so I never could even correct a point. 

The root core of how this inadequate system came about, was me not writing my self forgiveness, speaking my commitments and in so all I had was a system of mind, I had no spoken, written, real world real time perspective, only my mind perspective, which left me out in the cold as it had before. 

I'm stopping and just thinking about how to address this point, and I'm thinking what context is even available for this point, and I realize although there certainly is or will be some kind of video or interview available, regardless, I made this point, so I am competent enough within it, to reverse engineer it, as writing it out, from start to finish. 

I have a particular memory, of being off school for the weekend, and laying out on the tile floor of my house to watch a tv show, staying up all night, and I was writing during that time, I was writing self forgiveness actively. 

I remember being very intimate with my breathe, my breathes felt deliberate, and I really felt them in my chest and then expanding outward through my body. 

I remember this being a moment when I experienced the decision for myself of, I wrote out these emotions and feelings and thoughts, I'm going to breathe through them in every moment, and it made sense at the time, and still does, but something was missing, and something happened, or maybe even corroded within that I've never for years since that memory, been able to stand in each breathe as, I am breathing through everything, I am stopping everything, I am correcting everything...

I haven't written out everything... 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as naive in my determination and ambition, to stop breathe and correct through 'everything', because that was not the point of which I fell.

That is still my ambition, and I thank myself for truly trying my best within this point, but I was naive in the sense that in self honestly I might have realized sooner, I was missing a piece of the puzzle. 

If I had continued to write self forgiveness while in that state of total determination within my breathe, and within my power to will myself, I don't know what might have occurred, but I think the main point of this energy movement construct I've formulated might just simply be I didn't apply the real time self forgiveness and self correction, I don't think it's that complicated, I just didn't apply the right tools, the tools that were best, the tools I was instructed to use. 

So the house did not hold up!

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act on the moving of energy within myself, instead of acting on my principles as self forgiveness, self honesty, and self corrective statements. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to unleash this virus on myself, as this system that lie's as telling me it is capable of directing me to life. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the energy movement virus as a replacement for actual self movement, which is not the movement of energy, it is the movement of self, if I may. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to 'make a deal with the devil' in trying to move myself within this energy movement virus, to get to myself as life, instead of actually using the real tools, that had already been presented to me in full, and I had already realized were sufficient in achieving the greatest human goal, of being content within your body and world, and directing yourself as what is best in each breathe. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to force myself to learn the hard way through my very behavior that I must turn back to self forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to force myself to have to face the very nature of this energy movement system in allowing it to have so much control that it literally makes my decisions for me, as influencing my behavior. 

What would be left after that? I give up my entire being, my behavior, my words, I give up everything I am to this system which disguised itself as being best for life? 

I must be here writing, I must warn other people, I must do this, because I commit myself to write, I commit myself to warn other's so they do not find out the hard way. 

I commit myself to share with other's my own experiences, so that other's might not have to face them the hard way, as I would prefer not to do so myself. 

In a conversation I had with Bernard Poolman online, I tried to explain this energy movement, however, I did not describe it efficiently, and I was very nervous, I wanted him to give me an answer... He, as I recall it, said to write, to prove myself in self forgiveness for real, and that I was selfish...

I was selfish, and certainly still am... I enjoyed the opportunity to be able to speak with him, regardless of how clustered my words and thoughts were during the conversation, but I was not about to listen to the man whom I respected above all others, (which is obviously not ok to hold someone in those regards of being 'more worth honor' but is what occurred at the time.) 

And actually... Is a good point, so let's see...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge Bernard Poolman as being worth more honor than other destonians, and other living beings. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge Bernard Poolman as being worth more honor, than I gave to myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in this false dichotomy of honor system, where you're worth honor, and I am not.

In this... No one receives real honor, as honor is the respect for all life equally, oops! 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place this false sense of honor as respect onto Bernard Poolman, instead of facing in reality, my lack of honor and respect for any living being. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to honor Bernard Poolman as giving to me the system of abuse as energy I desired to live, when he did no such thing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not draw the line within myself, of realizing my self responsibility, and instead though this system of faux honor, believe in my mind deception, the system I have reflects what the honorable Bernard Poolman is creating, when really I did not have any respect for him, and used him as a symbol so I could force my own system into place, under the guise that it was best for life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not honor myself, Bernard, and all of life, with real honor, as all equal, by dishonoring my teachings through desteni, as deliberately creating a system which I use to represent what is best for life within my mind as the energy movement system, when it was the complete opposite, and would destroy me as life if it had the chance. 

I commit myself to use my tools of writing self forgiveness, and self corrective statements, and further investigation, to stop this system, because I am equal to its creation, so must face self responsibility for it. 

When and as I see myself moving as energy within myself, (not as myself, because energy is not who I am, and so does not reflect my best interest as life), I stop, breathe, and direct.

I commit myself to stop my participation of energy movement, in replace of actual living and breathing here, without fear of being without a system.

I commit myself to stop breathe and correct, when and as I see myself moving energy within myself as my mind, and realize how this consistent behavior has built up a very dangerous system, which I commit myself to disassociate with through the stopping of the behavior, and the self corrective action, of stopping, breathing, and correcting... As well as the return to writing. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear existing as a system.

As I fear facing myself as a system, I also fear facing that I am the one creating the system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create systems, as mind patterns, and behaviors, in replace of actual living in self honesty as best for myself. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience confusion as to how I can function without being constantly tapped into a mind system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not trust myself whatsoever as life, in that to my very core, all I see within myself as life, is a system of the mind, proving I cannot be trusted with life, nor system. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not give to myself a real means of self correction in breathe, when I write stop breathe and correct, and yet clearly have not stated it as efficiently as be necessary for me to actually apply and live as. 

I commit myself to replace my system of moving energy as best for life, to the human body system of breathe, as stopping the mind within my mind, and breathing which is always here for me, and then correcting not as a thought or system, but correcting as my will to stop evil as mind within myself in all ways. 

only a few seconds from writing all of what I just did, and I am mentally off the wall. I am experiencing the presence of the mind energy system leaving me, how I will continue to stand within this existence without energy movement system, I do not know, and how I will prove my efficiency in stopping it's return is writing... Right now, because I am certainly not going to give up on this post just yet. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tense up, in response to the experience of the energy movement system leaving me.

I'm tense up, in anticipation, because it's coming back! AND SOON! 

It's only gone for a few minutes, maybe hour, because I fear it will come back, I fear it will come back, because I know I have not truly stopped it. I will be the one to allow it to come back, so of course I should be the one to break the news to myself. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the system of energy movement will return, because I don't want to face that I will be the one who allows it to return. 

I commit myself to not let the energy movement system return, and I will prove my devotion to myself, by continuing to write.

... After a few minutes of thinking of a point that I can use to continue my writing here, I experience a movement in my stomach area, and I try to stop it, breathe though it, and correct. 

But I fail, and then I feel move movement, I try again, nothing stops, more and more movement occur. 

I'm not breathing to support myself in stopping the energy movement system, my breathe is making it worse, I'm breathing to spread the disease, I'm using my breathe as a tool to destroy the integrity of life. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stand with myself in each breathe I take, to ensure that when the time comes to stop, breathe, and correct, that I can trust myself to remain within directing myself as breathe. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try to stop a point using only my breathe, as I realized I said I breathe through the point, when really I’m not using my breathe, I’m directing my breathe in a way that does not support me to stop the particular point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not give to myself the ability to harness everything within myself and my powers to stop a point, when it becomes time to do so.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not trust myself in stopping a point, and so trying to breathe through the point, when really I’m just holding my breathe trying to squeeze the point out, like a bowl movement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not being capable of stopping any given point for real.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not trust myself to use my mind to help support me in stopping a point as well as using my body and breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear I cannot stop a point, and in doing so separating me from the point, preventing it from being addressed, and directed and stopped.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to prevent myself from actually being able to address points because I have separated myself from them as allowing fear, so I cannot face them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the system of fear to avoid facing things I don’t like, instead of facing all things as equal and one.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize I cannot face any point for real, until I can face all points, without fear.

When and as I see myself acting out fear within myself, in regards to stopping a point within all my power as best, I commit myself to stop breathe and direct the point of fear, so I can face all points, and not be caught up in one place, because I refuse to stop my fear as equal to what I permit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to permit fear in regards to facing myself as life as self forgiveness.


I commit myself to further investigate fear in my life, even though it will be scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment