Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 299- release


Investigate Desteni.org

What is a good empowering word to live.

Release

Real ease

I'm trying to quit smoking so, smoking is a big release for me, so maybe I can support and empower myself in living and expressing this word.

When something comes up within me I should be able to just release it.

Like my dreams, when I have dreams I pick them apart and they're wonderful and interesting, but I should be able just release them because if I'm not using them to introspect then they aren't really having any use to me I'm just holding on.

In relationship to everything of points within myself I should be able to just release more.

Physical stress and build up I should be able to release more.

I feel like I hold on and drag things out.

I'm so pent up for no reason, I need to live the word release in releasing myself from holding onto things so much for so long.

So to live this word I want to forgive my relationship to it, and then redefine my relationship to it and then I can start developing a new relationship to how I live this word.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of things that come up within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to hold onto things within me where I place value on mental things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value on mental things as being worth holding on to.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how I can be a self empowered self fulfilled being by letting go of things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy holding onto things and making myself suffer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy making myself suffer by holding onto things where I also enjoy making other's suffer by holding things against them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to torture myself by holding onto things within me which are eating away at me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up and making a statement within my life as letting go of my mind and becoming aware and directive and all of the good things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to let go of old patterns and habits where I can let go of everything but I have to be practicale because some things can catch up to your faster then other's and that can have consquences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear who I'll be when I let go of everything that I can and just express myself unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear who I'll be to other's when I just let go of things what if people walk all over me if I release everything from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear people walking all over me if I release more of the crap within myself in my body and mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel limited by letting go where 'I deserve certain things I've lost certain things I need to hold on for my life to what I have left in my mind'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto things I can't control instead of being super cool and just being able to release things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how cool I'll be if I can just release things and let everything roll off me and be just a really stand up guy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live direct responsibility for my own release from my own enslavement to my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear releasing my ideas of how things are, of what I deserve, of what other's deserve, of how things all work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear releasing my ideas of how things work where I'm afraid of how little I know or am aware of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate releasing where I have to even release things that are unresolved, I have to say yeah I'm not done with this point, but if you're not actively writing it out, practically dealing with it, then release it, set it aside to actually be dealt with later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assossiate a certain weakeness with release where there is a certain unrelenting nature that I can live in release too, an uncompromising release within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having no direction if I release everything within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto grudeges where 'I'm cool I don't hold onto grudges', but actually I do constantly towards everyone ever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the seeing in this moment of how much i hold onto everything how pent up I am, and how do I even function? By producing a lot of energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to force myself to produce tons and tons of energy to manage and exsist while holding onto so much stuff.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how I can produce less mental energy the more I release so the more I live the word release and release my mind as I live and expres release as myself in all ways the less mental energy I'll produce.

When and as I see myself expierecning myself as pent up or up tight or nervous, I stop, I breathe, I realize living this way just makes me have to produce even more mental energy and isn't worth it, thus, I commit myself to instead of holding onto things and being pent up to live the word release so I can not have to produce as much mental energy all the time and can better live and express and become.

I redefine release as letting go of something that was being held onto, where I hold onto stress anger emotions feelings pictures, it's time to let go of holding onto these things.

I see how release is like self forgiveness, it's releasing just like self forgiveness, but it's then like the specific living of self forgiveness to give self forgivness a more precise word to be lived would be release maybe. Self forgiveness is deffinetely an action of release so I'm already in this moment practicing living my new word in a very physical action way, I can also live the word by releasing myself from pent up things within myself instead of holding onto a thing coming up within me I can just release it, I don't need to hold onto things that can be forgiven and let go of in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment