Sunday, January 29, 2017

Day 316- questioning myself


Investigate desteni.org

Why do I do things?

I don't really question why I do things.

I question after I regret soemthing or want to change soemthing.

I just do things, and think I'm creating soemthing when I do things but I have no idea what until down the line.

'Just going with the flow'

Doing what other people are doing.

Just get 'there', just figure it out.

Just follow

I'd like to know what I'm creating ahead of time, I'd like to slow down and see what I'm manifesting.

I can't keep going not questioning, just letting things be whatever they are beyond my awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at myself for never questioning myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question myself when I say things happen for a reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question what I'm creating when I just go with the flow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question when I just do whatever everyone else is doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed of how I don't question myself and let myself do whatever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question what I'm trying to accomplish within my actions and personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify going without question as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed where it's a 'shame I can't get away with doing things my way any more.'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry that everything I do catches up to me and I have to start holding myself accountable if I want to avoid consquence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see myself as accountable for anything I do or say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with rebillion where I want to beat the odds and beat the consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pin myself against questioning myself where I judge myself as good and righteousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge it as unfair that I have to be holding myself accountable where, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the consquenxes are me and myself that I'm trying to escape myself and what I'm creating through denial.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in denial of the consquences of my actions and words.

When and as I see myself creating within my actions and words under a justification of being a good person, I stop, I breathe, I realize that what I think of myself is not relevant to what I'm actually creating as myself, thus, I commit myself to question what I'm creating within my actions and words as bringing who I am under the microscope to actually figure out what I'm creating for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment