Saturday, January 14, 2017

Day 301- perception as experience


Investigate Desteni.Org

Perception

If I percieve my job as unfavorable then I don't like it.

I percieve myself as being weak then that's what I experience.

I might trust someone's intentions once second and then doubt them the next based on what I percieve of someone else.

Judgement I experience, when I percieve someone I experience my judgements of that person.

When I percieved things having to work a certain way for myself and would not accept any other outcomes that was my perception I refused to budge in my perception so that's how I then experienced reality, I changed my entire experience of every single breathe based on a perception of how things were only until that perception was destroyed that I could then change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust my experience of what I percieve.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define what I percieve by my reactions towards it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have no comprehension of what things really are because all I know I'd my own conscience experience of what things are and what's going on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how far out I am that I'm so far from being able to see and just percieve anything unconditionally that I feel lost.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing who I am here completely to my perception of who I am here as my energetic experience of who I am here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be intimidated by changing my perception of everything around me where I'm not seeing how it's not that I would change the way other's look like when I see them or think about them it's that I'd seen then without experiences reactions mental chatter about them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear how my entire perception needs an overhaul where my perception is just my experience of things which I already know needs an overhaul and am already working on it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be intimidated by the subtlety of changing my perception where anger is intense I can see when anger comes up and when it doesn't but the way I percieve is much more subtle and constant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be intimidated by changing something so constant as my own perception of reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see changing my perception like any other point, where slowly what was once inferiority or superiority experienced towards someone else slowly becomes nothing, you just see other's for who they are and what they accept unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear changing my perception of reality where it really is just words and then my relationship to them through reactions and experiences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my perception of the world has been through the lens of reactions I react to what I percieve and that reaction defines my perception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself in percieveing others based on reactions instead of seeing what's really there in others equal with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to percieve value in life as some life being worth more then others where this is just a programmed reaction which I then experience so see as true.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that my perception is not best, it's completely contrived and worthless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value on my perceptions where there my perception they must mean something.

When and as I see myself assuming my perceptions have anything to do with the way things are for real, I stop, I breathe, I realize I can't percieve anything for real until I can stand equal to it unconditionally, thus, I commit myself to when I have experiences towards other's or myself to slow down and take them back to myself in seeing them as no more then an experience based on my mind programming so in that I can see clearly how I've made this perception through my own mind it's nothing to do with reality just my own reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment