Monday, January 23, 2017

Day 310- aware of my decisions breathe by breathe


Investigate desteni.org

Breathing can help to not push through an entire day just to get to whatever prieved end of the day expierence comes with, but if I can breathe and move myself brea
the by breathe that would help me slow down and make better decesions and live things breathe by breathe creating and estblishing myself not from such an energetic standpoint.

I'm trying to really pound it with directing myself to breathe so I can really start to establish breathing to help me slow down and take things on in real time to not mentalize things as much.

When I slow down with my breathe, I can see what's influecning me.

When I take it one breathe at a time I can be more effective more deleberate.

When I take it breathe by breathe in awareness I can create myself how I'd actually like to in real time.

When I go faster then my own breathe I don't have any idea what I'm creating, and that's not good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take things one day at a time instead of one breathe at a time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go day by day looking for some kind of relief instead of living relief in breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let things add up more when I try to push through day to day and never slow down in my breathe even when I have time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that I will find relief in my time off work when I don't do anything different I just keep in the same state of stress even outside of work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take self responsability for my own relief breath by breathe relieving everything In building up within myself in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have realized that I've trained myself to see things to be a certain way in realitionship to stress but haven't actually lived relief in my stress.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that stress is supposed to just go away eventually and that I'm supposed to become stronger without living that knowledge breathe by breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how I can live and express whatever I need in any moment within a breathe.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how everything is ansered in a single breathe, where if I wanted to go do anything, I have to go do it breathe by breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live concepts outside of my breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to create things from a position not of breathe by breathe but by energetic expierence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify that energtic expierence is always going to be there one way or another where in taking self responsability I can slow down and regain my power to move myself and make my best decesions directly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being misconcived about creating myself in each breathe where I've been misconvied about breathing awareness and who i am within it to begin with.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how my moving myself within compromise and not breathe by breathe moments trickles down into all of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how in not moving myself breathe by breathe it affects my realtionships I'm creating with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret the decesions I make when I'm not slowing down and moving within the pace of my breathe.

When and as I see myself being moved within myself in relationship to what I'm creating, I stop, I breathe, I realize if I'm creating internal movement I should instead be creating myself as self movement breathe by breathe, thus, I commit myself to create myself breathe by breathe as being aware of who I am wihtin each breathe feeling each breathe, seeing if I'm creating making a real world decesion from a point of emotion or feeling where I'm not moving breathe by breathe but moving programmed reactive outcome by prorammed reactive outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment