Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Day 311- what can I express?


Investigate desteni.org

What can I express in a breathe?

What can I express in a word?

What can I express as myself when I'm just sitting breatheing, can I be fullfilled, content, passionate?

Can I express things?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not understanding how to express things as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as limited to what I can live and be expressing at any moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the power of being able to express myself in any way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not express myself and let things build up under the surface.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my expression be dictated by frustration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my expression of what I'm expressing as being misguided where I fear having manipulation behind my expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to release my manipulation and to express myself unconditionally as I'd like to be able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define whatever I express as myself as being coated in deception and manipulation where I'm not expressing respect for myself and what I'm walking as my process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let what I'm expressing be clouded wirhi me where I'm not being clear on who I am what my intentions are within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not make my intentions clear within myself as expressing clarity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold back my expression in fear of what will sneak into what I'm expressing as myself what I'm living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to live firmness in what I'm expressing where I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to live my word and express myself without being compromised by things I'm still working on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I cannot express myself because there will always be points coming up which I don't stand for within who i am as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear pushing what I'm expressing too far.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear reacting to what I'm expressing in any moment where I push things too far.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear regretting what I express where I'm not pleased with who I was in a moment of expressing myself here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear supressing depression in thing to express myself where I see I'm not dealing with things that I do need to deal with in how I express myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to express responsability as myself in my living in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not being responsabile based on how I've lived and expressed myskrf in the last.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold how I've expressed myskrf in the pastyagainst myskrf as if I'll never be better emthrn what I've seen in myself in the past.

When and as I see myself finding reason to restrain within trying to express myself in any way within the words I'm living, I stop, I breathe, I realize I can support myself to learn and realize the potrial for self expression in lvomng words by trying and not supressing my expression, thus, I commit myself to push how much I can express myself in any moment see what words I can live even if I'm alone sitting just breathing go see what can I express in just sitting breathing alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment