Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 304- perfection


Investigate desteni.org

Perfection.

I have food and shelter and doctors, I am living perfection in having everything I fundamentally need.

I have my fundamental life support perfect in having my essentials.

Everything else should be a gift, to be creating thriving expressing enjoying.

Why is it that I have never experinced myself within the perfection my life is, why did I program my mind as though I'm lacking soemthing, to seek outside of myself to find what's missing in my perfection.

Why would I do this to myself?

That's something I've said a lot more lately then I ever have in my life, instead of saying why is this happening to myself, I've been more often asking why am I doing this to myself? In that statement I open up more so how my experience my feeling my reactions, they are what I accept what I give to myself what I force on myself.

Why would I not express the perfection I could have lived where I have my food my water my home, why did I decide to be so victimized why didn't I see I had a decesion.

How do I express perfection in each breathe.

I breathe, I see what's imperfections me not being here breathing to my best potential, and I release, no loose ends, that's perfection in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tolerate imperfections in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider me as a being can decide that I do not want to tolerate loose ends in any breathe that I want to in a single breathe release anything I see as me not perfecting myself in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there are excuses for why I can't perfect myself in each breathe as taking everything of my mind that's lingering that's not me directing myself and release it resolve it, and in that perfect myself in each breathe, live perfection in every breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to design myself within reactions and mental programs instead of being assertive in each breathe asserting myself to correct my imperfections in every breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize I've had a choice, I could have chosen to live perfection to perfect myself in each breathe but I choose limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have chosen imperfection in each breathe where I let things liner get out of hand loose control fall apart mentally in each breathe build up things that aren't being resolved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live perfection and express perfection in each breathe where I can't account for why I haven't been, except that I've been victimizing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself as to not be perfect because I don't want to be a part of this mess of the world where I'm not seeing that I'm the mess.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel victimized where I create my own feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not perfect myself where I didn't want to move myself to excell to be my best potential because I didn't know any better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my living of perfection in not having the knowledge of what is out there of who I'll be of why it all matters where this knowlege is not real knowledge it's fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to take the real actions to expand myself where I can be perfect in being unmoved and stopping my mind in self forgives but then I need to live move myself live my words perfect myself in more then just my mental realm.

When and as I see myself within my mind lingering letting things build up drag out not be resolved, I stop, I breathe, I realize I can live and express perfection in each breathe by resolving myself to the best of my abilities realizing what I'm capable of in each nrsysher, this, I commit myself to in each breathe resolve everything I can, don't take a second breathe without resolving everything from the last one if possible.

I redefing perfection as doing my best to be perfect as who I am here physically in each breathe, I'm fed, I'm healthy, I'm expressing perfection in living out that health and wealth of money and food in not feeding into the mind telling me I'm lacking something when I'm not lacking anything.

I commit myself to push myself to live perfection in the phsycisl actions where I live go my best physical perfection and cut out laziness in favor of dicipline and endurance in place of giving up and focus on the real process of doing things and not the prayer hope and love method of things just coming tohryher on their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment