Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 313- gaining from other's perspectives


Investigate desteni.org

Looking at other's perspectives more the past couple of days.

It has been really cool.

I can't explain it perfectly but it's like doing my utmost potential in talking to other's about their lives and perspectives and also reading and listening more to other destonains just has helped me move my own perspective some how.

I feel like I have been trying so hard to figure things out within myself, but creating this conflict where I know my utmost of figuring myself out is using other's as a resoucrse and to support me.

I see how I've been bubbling myself into my own personality of tyring to figure things out and I just feel like I'm actually trying my best now, and can then keep pushing myself to look to other's as perspectives for to help me.

So I want to try to sum up in self forgiveness one of the biggiest things I feel like I've learnt the past few days of talking to people and listening and reading what other's are going through.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to sort myself out so much without breathing and moving and expressing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to release all of my intenral movment in bretahing in acting in expressing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so hung up on all the internal things I'm expericing without seeing how I can release and refocus in my breathing moving and expressing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how I can take what I'm expereincing within myself and then forgive it in taking it into living, breathing, expressing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so focused on what's all occuring within me that I'm amplifiing it where I could instead shift into what I am living what am I expressing what are my words am I breathing?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have been hung up on my own process that I push other's away and didn't raelize how I can actually accelearte myself and move myself more by utilizing other's.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pin myself against other's where I could have used other's as a tool to support me to see how I can breathe, move myself, and express myself to progress myself forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impede my process in righteousness in trying to do it all for myself for years.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not embrace the seeing of how I can change through expressing myself, breathing, and taking action where I feel like 'I didn't really learn it for myself'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be selfish in needing to learn everything for myself without seeing that 1 plus 1 equals 2, where 2 is twice as much expereince and brain power and twice as much potentail as one is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not appreciate how I already am seeing how I can support myself with my learning from other's perspectives in some important ways but still see myself wanting to just retract into my shell as my energetic hell.

When and as I see myself not utilizng what I've learnt through other's about expressing myself, breathing, and taking action to move myself and to live forgiveness, I stop, I breathe, I realize that when I go into my shell it's my energetic hell which is exactly accurate I am just totally being moved all the time and it's hell, thus, I commit myself to support myself further by continuing to explore some of the other perspectives that I have been suppressing within myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment