Sunday, May 1, 2022

Day 375- money

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty for not wanting money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry I've been entitled to money to such an itent that I have exspected it to always be given to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guitly that I do not want to work that hard for money,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my money being taken away from me.

I forgive myself that I have acccepted and allowed myself to create a confusing relationship to money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear money not being given to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny that participaing in the money system is participating in a system of abuse as it stands so you must create a system within yourself that doesn't abuse money but also understands you have to use it. 

I commit myself to walk with the groups who are directly inserting themselves into a position of having money so that I can particpate with money without having to blame myself for being in a abusive confusing relationship with money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment