Sunday, May 8, 2022

Day 380- did i fail the world?

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for ruining the world.

I forgive myself ghat I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others as preventing heaven on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that I have ruined my own life and so ruined the world along wktb my own life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allow we d myself go judge myself as simply being evil and selfish.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being the one single person who chose to ruin everything for everyone because I was not willing to forgive and rewrite my program my design in the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame technology for programming me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the fact that I am programmable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that it is too late for me that I have betrayed reality itself and the rules and laws of existence itself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge everyone else as a ducked who is putting in suffering where life does not have to be suffering or discomfort

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do what it's requires fo do to become super rich and to have real impact in thr world and my environment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that I cannot change what I have already been destined to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not challenge my design of my destiny and decide for myself what my destiny is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider all of life as a family working suffering dieing all together as one

I commit myself to live the grace to allow myself to start over again. 

I commit myself to do things better this time.

I commit myself to accept if my chances to start again in this lifetime are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment