Saturday, May 21, 2022

Day 388 - Retarded

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to liberally use the word retarded.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the word retarded as myself speaking the word by calling tings reatarded but not knowing the definition.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to throw around the word retarded without figuring out what it means effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself by not supporting myself to have a good vocabulary and to be certain and clear with what words like retarded mean in the dictionary. 

I commit myself to look up lwords in the dictionary to become more effective at understanding who I am and the words that I am speaking and why I speak them and what the mean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment