Friday, May 6, 2022

Day 378- heart pains

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that my body is hurting and under stress.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am immune from stress.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I have not actually walked through and released points of stress within my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to force upon my body the stress of following my mind instead of living words like clam, relaxation, easy, soothing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not forgive myself of stress unless the forgiveness resulted in immidete results of feeling good and immidetely feeling pleasure and release.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there are circumstances where I must feel stressed and have no other option but to be stressed. 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create stress by not taking on more responsability but simply blaming others for not doing what I should be doing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am going to have a heart attack due to extreme unmanaged unfortiven stress I have been placing on my body. 

I forgive myself that Ih ave accepted and allowed myself to believe that forcing myself to do things means that I have to be stressed out about it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel desperate to release the stress from my body so I do not die.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the stress being placed on my body is going to kill me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry that I did not ever slow down to check in with my body and figure out what is actually happening to me. 

When and as I see myself fearing that the stress that I have placed myself under is going to kill me, I stop, I breathe, I realize that if my own stress killed me that it would be my own creation done purely unto myself by not taking on actual responsabilties in my life and simply being self obsessed over my own mind energy alone in my own self intrest, thus, I commit myself to take responability for my own health and wellness. 

I commit myself to take on real responsability in the world and in my enviroment instead of letting myself blame others for imposing their lack of responsability onto me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment